Split Bus helps out citizens and tourists with the public transport in Split. The app is free, open source, packed with features, while maintaining simple easy to use design.
* Shows all urban and suburban bus timetables in Split
* Ability to set favourite timetables
* Shows latest news, road works and other changes in bus routes
* Contains Interactive Google map which shows nearby bus stops and routes
* Shows various useful info like city maps, tariff zones, free parking spots etc.
* Fast and responsive design
* Completely free, without any ads
* Requires Android 4.0 and newer
Frequently asked questions:
P: Why is there no real time information on bus arrivals?
O: Promet d.o.o. currently doesn't have the required infrastructure. If that changes anytime I will update the app.
Q: Route on interactive map is wrong!
A: There's no exact route maps provided anywhere, one you find on the Interactive maps are drawn from my experiences with the buses. If you notice anything off feel free to report the issue and it will be corrected in forthcoming updates.
Q: On Interactive map there's no bus stops outside the city?
A: There's a vast number of bus stops outside city, same as the routes, exact data doesn't exist anywhere on the web as well. If you are driving outside the city discuss with the bus driver about the drop off place of your interest.
Q: What does the open-source app refers to?
A: Open source in software development refers to apps whose source code is made available for use or modification as users or other developers see fit. Split Bus source code is available on Github under MIT license.
Q: Are you related with Promet d.o.o.?
A: No, I don't have any relations with Promet d.o.o. transport company. Regarding any collaboration or building public API no interest have been shown by them so far.
Or on mail:
App obtains data directly from Promet d.o.o. website. I cannot be held responsible for their content or availability.