Maps Speedometer (formerly known as Navigation Speedometer) shows your current speed in Google Maps/Navigation or any other app, like Navigon, TomTom, Sygic, CoPilot, Skobbler, WhatsApp, Chrome. It automatically detects when Google Maps/Navigation or any other app of your choice is active and shows an elegant overlay with a speedometer. It is also possible to show the speedometer when you connect to an other Bluetooth device.
- No advertisements!
- No internet access necessary, no backdoors sharing your private information;
- It automatically shows and hides, depending whether Google Maps/Navigation (or any other app of your choice) is active or not;
- It automatically shows and hides, depending whether a Bluetooth connection is active;
- There is also a manual mode, to control it via the notification bar manually;
- Choose between miles, kilometers per hour or knots (mph, km/h or kn);
- Hide it for 10 seconds by touching the overlay;
- Adjustable transparency;
- Adjustable size;
- Adjustable position, just drag it anywhere you like;
- Adjustable colors and styles;
- Can be used with any app installed on your device
Please contact us if this application does not work properly on your device.
We will try to fix the problem for the next release.
This app uses Accessibility services. This app will only use Accessibility services to detect the current active app, so it can show the overlay with the apps chosen by you in the configuration.
Display system-level alerts
This app will remain active in the background (no battery drainage) and shows an overlay on top of Google Maps/Navigation while active.
Draw over other apps
With this permission the app is able to detect if Google Maps/Navigation is active.
Precise location (GPS and network-based)
Necessary to read the speed from the GPS chip in your device.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
Navigation Music Controller, an app to display music controls.
Download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amphebia.navigationmusiccontroller
Poke Speedometer, a speedometer app specifically made for Pokemon GO
Download here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.amphebia.pokespeedometer