The QR2id QR Code/Barcode Scanner (QR2id App) is a fast and easy to use scanning utility for smart phones and tablets. Use the QR2id App to scan and interact with QR2id Codes, as well as to scan and decode other QR Codes, Data Matrix codes, or selected 1D barcodes.
While it can be used for conventional code scanning applications, the QR2id App offers powerful integration with QR2id-based web-applications, including QR2id Asset Identification and Loss Prevention, the NSW EPA WasteLocate application, QR2id ID Card verification, TransitACCESS, QR2id Location Markers, Security Seal verification and WasteID applications.
The QR2id App enhances efficiency by integrating scanning, location identification* and web related functions into workflows, without having to switch between a browser and separate Apps. The QR2id App also supports off-line scanning and interaction with designated QR2id Codes, and can enable selected 1D barcodes to act like QR2id Codes (i.e. give them web-based functionality).
- Faster access to QR2id related functions than any other QR Code scanner
- Large scan button for easier use
- Highly reliable scanning (QR2id Codes, QR Codes, Data Matrix, and selected barcodes)
- Activate torch/flashlight for scanning in low light (without having to touch the screen - Volume up button)
- Open QR2id web-applications directly via in-App browser
- Scan directly from within QR2id Web-Applications
- Simple one button location information*
- Embedded street map browser and address lookup* for use with WasteLocate and wasteID applications
- Copy to your clipboard content extracted from QR Codes, Data Matrix, and barcodes
=> Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/QR2id
=> Lean more about QR2id at https://QR2id.com
=> *The user’s permission is required to obtain location information.
=> "QR2id" is a registered trademark of Amtac Professional Services Pty. Ltd.
=> "QR Code" is a registered trademark of Denso Wave Inc.