Samsung Galaxy Note 2 My 3 year old grandson loves this. When he comes to visit he wants to play this game first. We sit together in my rocking chair; while he does the puzzles I get to hold him. We are both happy!
My 3 year old loves this games... was worth paying for the app... :) shes stuging with reconising her numbers so this is helping her alot too :)
Enjoy it Very rather any problems. Great variety in puzzles, 3/4 yr old enjoys very much!
My 3 year old is addicted to the puzzles. Better than watching the idiot box.
Kids preschool puzzles 1st app ever purchased ~3 yrs ago n still luv!!!
My son is happy I'm not one to buy apps but my son finished the lite version & absolutely loved it. He was even learning new words. So I figured why not spend $3 on the full app. Plus it keeps him occupied when we run errands
- Bug fixes.
- Improved compatibility with Nexus 6
This is a major release with considerable enhancements:
- The game is now suitable for wider age range of children - we introduced four play modes: easy, normal, hard, and hardest.
- Image category can now be easily switched during game play.
- Menu has been enhanced.
- Added fullscreen mode for Kitkat devices.
- Added 12 new puzzles (sports)