See your electricity price hour by hour. And keep an eye on your consumption in our app.
With the Andel Energi app, you always have your electricity price in your pocket, and you can easily follow your electricity consumption. You can also see which energy sources your power comes from right now and for the next 24 hours. And then you get tips and tricks that make it easier for you to save on your electricity bill and have a more climate-friendly consumption.
The price of electricity goes up and down. And if you have an electricity agreement with a variable hourly price, your electricity price changes hour by hour. Therefore, it may be a good idea to keep an eye on the electricity price, so that you can perhaps move the laundry or the charging of the electric car away from the most expensive hours to the cheapest times. If you have an electricity contract with a fixed electricity price around the clock, it can actually still pay for you to keep an eye on your total price for electricity. The price for transporting your electricity changes during the day.
Typically, you can experience lower electricity prices at night, when there is the least load on the electricity grid. It is also during the night hours that the price for transporting your electricity is lowest.
5 reasons why you will like our app
1. Keep an eye on your electricity price hour by hour. Then you might be able to save money if you move your consumption to the cheapest times.
2. Follow your electricity consumption divided by hours, days, weeks, months and years. And compare with the same period last year.
3. See your bills and easily change payment method.
4. See how climate-friendly the current is right now and the next 24 hours.
5. Get good tips for saving electricity. Both your wallet and the climate will thank you.
How to get started with our app
You must be a customer of Andel Energi to use the app.
Select 'Create login' the first time you log in.
If you have questions about the app, please call us on 70 29 29 29 or write to andelenergi.dk/svar.