Trailblazer is a simple, quick and easy to use track recorder, for hiking, running cycling etc. You can record and share your tracks. The app is supported on all Android phones from Android 4 up.
Why is it free?
The app is free and without adverts, so how do we monetise it? We do not get any revenue from the app store instead the app is open source so the authors can link it into their portfolios.
What can it do?
- Start/stop/pause a track
- See your track on a map
- Manage your archive of tracks
- Share tracks with your friends
- Export to and import from GPX
- Export to and import from KML
- Import from KMZ
- Get statistics in any track: distance, speed, ascent etc.
- Compare, export and delete groups of tracks
What is on the road map?
We have very limited resources. There is a lot we want to do but no promises on how quickly we can get round to it. Though if you want to contribute then that would be great.
- Save statistics to Google Sheets
- Integrate with Google Drive