** NEW ** Now with Google Drive integration!
GM Toolkit is a template-based campaign management tool for pen-and-paper role-playing games (RPGs) and tabletop wargames. After installation, you can pre-load your choice of templates. You can also create your own templates or purchase and install other pre-built Template Packs for popular role-playing game systems such as Pathfinder and Savage Worlds. Every entry can be linked to others, so you can easily cross-reference equipment, abilities, or spells to specific characters or NPCs. With a tap of the screen, you can see the details.
** NOTE ** An internet connection (wifi or mobile network) is required to setup and redeem your free Template Pack.
GM Toolkit is not a character generator. GM Toolkit does allow you to keep frequently referenced information at your fingertips - including your own notes, so you don't have to mark up your books or carry a stack of paper with you - regardless of your game/setting preference.
Template Packs provide a basic structure for any game setting you choose. Don't like the initial setup or have some house rules you need to account for? You have the freedom to create completely unique templates of your own or modify any purchased templates to better suit your needs. Unlimited possibilities.
With GM Toolkit eXchange (GMX) files, you create XML files on your computer, then import that information into GM Toolkit using Google Drive. Our GMX format lets you easily import systems, templates and entries from files you created on your PC. For more information on GMX files and how to create your own data files, check out the tutorials on www.mygmtoolkit.com.
GM Toolkit has been tested on the Toshiba Thrive, Barnes & Noble Nook (rooted), Samsung Galaxy Nexus D (ICS), Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S4, Nexus 7 (Jelly Bean), Asus Transformer, and Archos 101.
Available Template Packs (comes with your choice of any one pre-loaded - others available via in-app purchase):
* 40K: Deathwatch (RPG)
* Ars Magica, 5th Edition (RPG)
* Basic Roleplaying/Chaosium (RPG)
* Classic Dungeons & Dragons (RPG)
* Cosmic Patrol (RPG)
* d20 Heroes/Mutants & Masterminds (RPG)
* d20 Modern/Future (RPG)
* Dungeons & Dragons, 4th Edition (RPG)
* Eclipse Phase (RPG)
* Exalted, 2nd Edition (RPG)
* Fate CORE (RPG)
* GURPS 4th Edition (RPG)
* Palladium Books (RPG)
* Pathfinder/D&D 3.5/d20 Fantasy (RPG)
* Savage Worlds (RPG)
* Shadowrun, 20th Anniversary Edition (RPG)
* Traveller, Mongoose Edition (RPG)
* World of Darkness (RPG)
* BattleTech (tabletop)
* Warhammer 40K (tabletop)
* Warmachine/Hordes (tabletop)
Is there a system you would like to see on this list? Send me an e-mail request. If I have the books, I'll put it together. If I don't, I'll still get it put together, it just might take a little longer. Note: Template packs do NOT (and cannot) contain any proprietary information from published titles. Templates Packs only create a structure for you to keep game information and notes for a particular system.
More features to come:
* Derived values
* Attribute grouping
* Copy template/entry
* OGL data packs
I do my best to meet any update requests, so if there is a feature or function you'd like to see added, email me and let me know.
*** Don't forget to follow us on Twitter (@GMToolkit), Facebook (facebook.com/gmtoolkit), and/or Google+ to get all the latest news and information about GM Toolkit! ***
- Complete character sheet manager for all your characters
- Campaign party manager for GMs to keep track of their party members’ stats
- Integrated initiative/encounter tracker to quickly make instances for your party
- GM party stat roller to perform mass rolls for skill checks
- Character ability score calculator
- Emergency virtual dice set (for when you forget your dice set at home!)
- Export/Import characters and parties to/from an XML document
- Transfer character data over NFC to get your games running faster!
We understand that pen and paper RPGs are designed to be used with, well, pen and paper. In order to accommodate this, our character sheet is designed to resemble traditional character sheets as much as possible, allowing a high degree of freedom, with just the right amount of technological assistance.
This application uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC, which are used under Paizo's Community Use Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This application is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Paizo Publishing. For more information about Paizo's Community Use Policy, please visit paizo.com/communityuse. For more information about Paizo Publishing and Paizo products, please visit paizo.com.
*HELP US IMPROVE* Pathfinder Toolkit is open source! If you find any bugs, or things you think we should improve, please follow the developer site link, submit an issue, contribute, or just send us an email.
* Multiple Dice with Modifiers
* Naming and Saving Dice Profiles
* Loading Dice Profiles
* Long Press to Reroll Individual Dice and add Modifiers
Modifiers Currently Include
* Color Coding Min/Max of Individual Rolls
* Reroll 1's
* Drop Lowest
* Sort roll result
More features coming soon, email suggestions to developer!
For all the aspiring Dungeon Masters, professional dungeon crawlers, or the lil' tabletop newbies out there, this is for you. Trust us, rolling 40d6 seems fun at first, but after a few rounds you'll wish you had something to do all that rolling automatically, add it up, and spit out the simple amount of damage - something scarily similar to this intuitive and simplistic Android app.
A free app with no ads and low power consumption.
For the win.
Travel can be on of the most monotonous parts of your game. We'd like to help you make it a lot more exciting.
Just put how many miles the PCs are going to travel, what season and start the players on their journey.
Other options include:
- Statistics, modifiers (both physical and magic)
- XP awards for surviving encounters in that weather.
- Track days traveled based on lousy weather.
- Rolling Random Encounters automatically rolled.
- Visibility, Surprise and movement rates.
- Weather Challenge events.
- Seasonal Weather with daily temperature.
- Choose your own weather if you like
- Flavor Text to read to your players.
There's plenty more, and we're adding more in updates, so be sure to check in regularly.
* Roll attacks and damages easily
* Evaluate different attack routines or feats vs. different ACs and CRs
* Calculate your DPR and appropriate CR level
In addition to standard attack dice rolling, d20 Attack Calculator can plot graphs of expected damages and hit chances for different attack routines and options. This is a useful tool to estimate future character builds, optimal feat choices, etc.
This app also provides players a measuring tool to estimate how well their characters fare against opponents of various CRs, measured by calculating their Damage-Per-Round (DPR). This DPR can be calculated against a given AC or as an average compared to typical encounters of a given CR. The DPR analysis will also tell you how long it takes you to solo a monster of a given CR, on average. Use this information to compare your characters with friends and to get an estimation how optimized your character build is.
See more information on how the DPR calculations are done and a tutorial on "how to determine when to use Power Attack" at: http://www.hapero.fi/d20/
If you would like to test the program, check out the free Lite version. This full version includes all the features of the Lite version an in addition:
* Possibility to save and load attack routines and plotted graphs
* Hit chance graphs for attacks
* Possibility to export plotted data to other programs
Contains details sheet of 987 monsters, from the Bestiary 1, 2, 3 and Mastery NPC Gallery.
In addition to monster, allows the managing of the PCs.
There are too many features to list them all. So I limit myself to a selection of major.
- 987 monsters, with all details;
- Manage Initiative, Hit Points, Attacks, Spells, TS and more;
- Add the PCS in the initiative and manage their hit points;
- Alteration System (add bonus to any numerical attribute)
- Condition System (track conditions like bleed, stunned, etc.)
- Create, import & export and manage more than a battle.
- Developer's Page
- Google+ PF RPG App
[Changelog 1.3] (21 March 2013)
- New: Export & Import Battles and My Mobs;
- New: Manage Initiative with DRAG & DROP;
- Minor: add same PC multiple times;
- Minor: confirmation request for PC removal;
- Minor: battle is now sorted;
- Minor: explicit attacks list;
[Changelog 1.2.5] (27 February 2013)
- New: Added NPC Gallery (sperimental);
- New: Added Giant Gecko and Giant Chameleon;
- Fix: Moss troll crash;
- Fix: initiative long-click;
- Fix: New Battle text blank;
- Fix: various;
[Changelog 1.2] (21 August 2012)
- New: Alterations System, now you can alter the monsters;
- New: Pictures, now you can add a picture for any monster;
- New: Conditions System;
- Fix: "plus" in Attacks (Thanks Will);
- Fix: "various.
[Changelog 1.1] (13/08/2012)
- Added Template (Celestial, Entropic, etc.)
- Added 61 Dragons
- Improved UI (Thanks Giuseppe Lanza)
- More Details for PCs
- Monsters updated (2nd printing of Bestiary2)
Tags: rpg,d20,prd,pfrpg,pf,advanced,ogl,ogc,pfsrd, pathfinder rpg, magic ultimate, combat ultimate, dungeons, dragons, dnd
Note: This application is a work in progress. It was originally created as a melee combat calculator and so currently only supports melee character classes.
- Conditions dynamically effect attacks and damage calculations
- Multiple weapon support with two-weapon fighting
- Dexterity based attacks
- AC calculations
- HP calculations with taking damage and getting healed
- Temporary HP
- Initiative calculations
Pathfinder RPG Manager by Zora Studios is designed for Game Masters to augment their paper and pencil role-playing games with mobile technology. The app has party and encounter management that allows DMs to quickly reference their mobile device for specific information and then get right back to the storytelling.
- Setup character/monsters and display an initiative chart.
- Click on a combatant and quickly add/remove conditions.
The app can also output to a TV screen if your mobile device supports it.
Pathfinder RPG Manager is designed for the Pathfinder roleplaying system (OGL 3.5).
Multi-tab browsing allows the user to quickly switch between categories.
A convenient search tool allows the user to find any choice by typing all or part of it's name. Option to search the description in addition to name.
Filters allow the user to narrow their search/listing to only the choices desired.
Add, remove, and rename list functionality available for each tabbed category. Track multiple spell books, feat builds, magic items, and monster selections.
Detailed screens show all relevant information pertaining to the selection to make game play faster and more enjoyable.
NOTE: The database has been uncompressed for loading on Android 2.2
* Quick Dice - Roll any single type of die, with modifier
* Stored Dice - Name and save commonly used rolls. Now supports multiple types of dice per set.
* Hitpoint trackers
* Check rolls
* Attack + Damage rolls
This is a tool that I have rebuilt in many forms over the years. Basically it gives you a way to make a check for all your players for a variety of skills. I have found this greatly speeds up games and is generally enjoyed by players.
This works best to handle checks that the player shouldnt know about it, such as perception, stealth or even in some cases diplomacy.
This tool should be reasonably self explanatory, but if lost, hold down your touch for a few seconds to edit anything (players, skills etc). To delete erase all the text of the player or skill.
This application replaces the need of carrying a collection of various dice to all of your gaming sessions.