We plan our chess game for the best game experience, simple and yet very powerful.
Use the undo and the Redo buttons for unlimited use.
In the settings section you will find some great options that will help you to adjust the game of your choose, choose your player color, you can choose to flip the board if you will like to do saw.
Choose the players thinking time, adjust this option as a difficulty level off the game.
You can choose to see the computer thinking, and learn his strategy.
Use our More Apps option and discover our best new games.
Download chess, play it, have fun, tell us about it, fill free to live your comments.
Now available in 17 languages: Catalan, German, Chinese, Finnish, Ukrainian, Galician, Dutch, Polish, English, French, Serbian, Turkish, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish.
NO ADS! Licensed under GPL, full source code and PC/Mac versions of the game available from http://domination.sf.net/
Internet access is needed for downloading extra maps and online play, but is not needed for a single-player or hot-seat game.
Italian game option gives you a maximum of 3 dice to defend, otherwise you have a maximum of 2 for defense.
"Domination helps keep me sane" -John
If you find a bug or problem please use the 'Send Email to Developer' function on Google Play, that way I will be able to ask you for more information and be able to get the problem fixed quickly. The kind of information I normally need is what map,game mode,cards mode,start mode did you create the game with.
The AI does not cheating with better dice, the project is open source, the code has been reviewed by many people and they all agree the dice are completely random for all players, the game engine does not know if its a human playing or AI when the dice are rolled. sometimes you are lucky, sometimes you are not, just like with read dice.
Add new relax games, tips and gifts from survey for app users***
Chess is probably one of the oldest and most famous games in the world. It is believed to have originated from India as early as the seventh century, although the exact origins of chess are unknown. Chess has appeared in many shapes and forms. Today most people play what is known as Europeans chess. Chess is a universal game - universal in the sense that it is accepted and played in every country and culture. There are many tournaments held worldwide and many more in each individual country.
Are you interested in playing this game? Are you a fan of chess? Do you want to know the news about the world of Chess and learn some strategies from professionals....
Then this Chess Strategy - Tips - Tricks app is totally for you. There are lots of latest information of what's happening in the Chess world.
This app includes
- Chess News
- About Garry Kasparov
- Chess Puzzle
- Chess for Dummies
- Chess Strategies
(Strategy for Advance Chess Player)
- Good openings
- Tips & Tricks
- Live Chess
(watch Chess Game Online Free)
- Free Game
- Chess Master
All about Chinese Chess
- Chinese Chess History and Rules
- Learn from the Professionals
- Chinese Chess Tips for Beginners
- Chinese Chess Tips for Intermediate
- Chinese Chess Tips for Advance
- Chinese Chess Tips for Expert
- Online Chinese Chess Strategies
-Recommended Chess Equipments you can buy and tips on what equipments you should buy.
You can also play MEMO GAME and PUZZLE with Chess Pieces while using this APP.
What are you waiting for? Start downloading and reading the contents of this APP. Get the latest and updated news and current happening with the Chess world. Don't forget to share this to all of your friends, family and love ones who are interested in this strategy game.
Thank you for checking this out
There are three modes in the game:
1) The player against the phone
2) The player against another player
Main functions of this application:
- A very comfortable control
- 8 high quality artificial intelligences with "human" thinking; some are quite dummy, some are almost undefeatable
- Playing according to official rules (five in a row wins, six or more in a row doesn't win)
- Players are evaluated by "ELO" points (skill of a player) and experiences
- Online statistics (compare with other players in the world)
- Offline statistics
- Challenge Mode (collect the stars)
- The profile system of the players
Do you have any questions, concerns or feedback? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd be happy to answer your questions.
If you are bothered by the adds, you can buy Pro version https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kreatur.gomokupro (we don't like adds too, but without it we wouldn't have sufficient means for development of this app).
Play against others or test your skill against our "Artificial Intelligence Master" on your own.
Kwirkle is a game of strategy inspired by the game Qwirkle® where you score by building rows of blocks related by shape and / or color. It's super easy to learn... but then the challenges come, as you analyze the tactical maneuvers to rack up points.
Mix, Match, Score, and Win
Kwirkle consists of 108 tiles with six different shapes in six colors. Using the tiles, players attempt to score the most points by building lines that share the same shape or color. The simple setup makes this an instant winner for younger kids, while adults will enjoy strategizing to win.
How to Play
Each tile has a shape. Each of these shapes appears in six different colors. In total, the game has three tiles each of the 36 possible color-symbol combinations.
As in Scrabble, the game starts with players getting six, random tiles. Player 1 plays their pieces and wins points. And so it goes until the pieces make up a giant grid. One rule adults will likely need to reiterate to little ones is that duplicate tiles don't count. For instance, if someone has three diamonds, and two of them are green, they can only count one of those diamonds for points.
The game is over when all the tiles have been played and all the points have been tallied. Complete instructions and rules can be found in the "How to Play" section of the app.
This app contains paid ads that link to third parties.
Please rate our app in the Google Play store. Your app experience should be nothing less than amazing. Send an email to email@example.com if you have any issues.
Backgammon Free is the best free Backgammon game on Android!
Backgammon is a game of skill and strategy and one of the world's classic parlour games, played for recreation and as a gambling game. Like Mahjong, this is a game that is played in social groups in coffee houses and bars. Historically variants of this game are believed to have originated in Egypt over 3000 years ago, but was picked up by the Romans and then later to India. It also spread to east Asia, but was then largely replaced by Xiangqi (Chinese chess). It is now very popular in the west.
-- Strong Backgammon AI
-- 5 Difficulty levels
-- Full match play + doubling cube
-- 2 Boards and piece sets
-- Hints, 2 player hotseat and stats
-- Supports touch screen/trackerball
-- Designed for both Tablet and Phone
Supported by unobtrusive Ads
*The requested permissions are a requirement of the in-game ads only*
*Does it cheat? See "CPU Strategy" page + Manual Dice option (use real-world dice) to prove to yourself that it doesn't*
Reversi (also known as Othello) is a very challenging board game for all ages.
The rules of Reversi are much simpler than any other board games.
However, easy to learn doesn't mean easy to play well.
It offers so many strategic possibilities, that you can spend the rest of your life to master it.
Ultima Reversi is an implementation of Reversi, having many great features to customize the game and make it more interesting.
Challenge your strategic skills with Ultima Reversi!
===== FEATURES =====
* 1-player mode (Human vs CPU).
* 2-players mode (Human vs Human).
* Watching mode (CPU vs CPU).
* 10 levels of difficulty.
* Extremely strong AI at higher levels.
* Various board size (4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, 8x8).
* Various board color (Green, Blue, Red, Yellow, Brown, Silver, Gray).
* Various rules (Nomal mode, Negative mode, Revolution mode).
* Unlimited undo function.
* Cool graphics and sound effects.
* Sound on/off switch.
* Support tablet size devices.
===== REVERSI RULES =====
* The game begins with each player having two stones.
* The players alternate turns, each adding an additional stone to the board.
* A valid move must capture at least one of the opponent's stones. This is done by surrounding it, either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally (or a combination of all three). When this occurs, the opponent's stones that you have surround become yours.
* If one player cannot make a valid move, the player must pass and the other player plays again.
* The game is over when the entire board is filled or when no side can make a valid move.
* The winner of the game is the one with the most stones when the game is over.
NOTES: Ultima Reversi has an "Auto Pass" feature that automatically passes your turn if you have no other move available and must pass.
===== PRO VERSION =====
Thanks for downloading Ultima Reversi.
If you like it, the Pro version is available as well!
It has more features as follows:
* No Ads.
* Board size 9x9 & 10x10 is available. Enjoy grand othello!
Mijnlieff is a timeless strategy game for your Android phone or tablet that'll have you playing in seconds! Play against your Facebook friends, challenge the built-in viking opponents, or even auto-match with a mystery player from around the world!
Reviews of Mijnlieff:
"A simple, elegant and brilliant game" - Teik Chooi Oh, BoardGameGeek.com
"A fabulous game that is easy to learn and great to play. The different board configurations add longevity and creativity." - Reviewer, Board Game Source
Challenge the computer or try outwit your friends in single player and multiplayer.
Earn awards by beating multiple stages on different difficulty modes.
Compete on the leaderboards for best score.
Play against opponents over the internet or play against a friend in a local 1v1 game.
Colour blind option for ease of use.
Do you like Chess or Strategy Games, Want a challenge. Here is a game that will challenge you..
Having originally begin designed in 1972, it has got a complete reboot for 2013 and Android. Ireland's best selling board game has come to Android phones and Tablets in HD. The game was a hit in my other countries, it was often called Turn. Selling in excess of 10 million copies worldwide, it was considered one of the best selling strategy board games.
The Power Game is the ultimate strategy game.
The original hit 70's board game has now come to Android
Challenge your self or your friends to become a master Power Game player
Two sets of gears face off against each other.
With good strategy and careful moves, form a gear-chain to turn your opponents *Master Gear* before they turn yours.
- Play against the computer and learn to win
- Play against players of the same experience level
- Check your status on the Ranking List
- Challenge players to outsmart you, beat them, and reach the top of the local and then the Power Game worldwide rankings
- Customize your playing experience with different board themes from the Power Game store
As they enjoy Logic Playground children will be:
• learning classic childhood games we all recognize
• developing their problem solving skills
• introduced to games that involve strategy and logic
• working on visual scanning and discernment
• developing matching and memory skills
• reinforcing their knowledge of numbers from 1 to 10
• and most importantly, having fun!
The 6 different games in the app are:
• Tic Tac Toe or Noughts and Crosses. An ideal first game for young children as they learn the concepts of turn-taking and good sportsmanship.
• 4 in a row. Simple but strategic. Like all the 2-player games in Logic Playground this one can either be played with a friend or played solo against the iDevice.
• Shell game. Also known as Thimblerig - as the iDevice shuffles the shells, can you keep your eye on the one that contains the pearl?
• Numbers. Three mini-games: matching numbers to dice faces, counting sea stars and practice writing numbers.
• Mills or Nine Men’s Morris. Older kids (and adults) will love playing this game from the Roman Empire that’s easy to learn but challenging to win.
• Color Code. A version of the board game Mastermind, this single-player code-breaking game uses fishes in bowls and has two levels of difficulty.
This app was developed by me together with my children, incorporating feedback from parents and educators. It has been awarded 5/5 stars by kinderappgarten.de, iphonekinderapps and bestappsforkids.com who said:
“Awesome app, awesome price! A number of our favorite childhood games packed into one app. Fantastic parental control features to boot!”
And you don’t have to worry about your children playing independently with my apps. You can set a timer which will limit how long your child can play the games and because I take privacy and online safety very seriously my apps include:
• no links to websites outside the app
• no ads
• no data collection or tracking
• no social media sharing
Instead of drawing boxes you remove bones from treasure maps to collect the bounty.
This is both a singleplayer and a multiplayer game that can be played in three ways:
- Offline against the AI (three difficulty levels)
- Offline against a friend on the same screen
- Online with your friends or a random player on multiple devices
This is what you get:
- Easy to learn gameplay
- A game that is challenging to master
- Gameplay that will expand your strategic abilities
- Fun pirate cartoon theme artwork
- Fun competition with friends and family
- Online and offline mode
- Many different types of maps
Premium Maps Package with 4 larger maps and more free maps to come in future updates!
Rules of the game:
The two players take turn to remove one bone on the map, at a time. The bones cover the sides of the pies, rubies and skulls.
When a player removes the last bone touching one of these objects he or she collects it and achieve points.
When a player achieves points he or she gets another turn, to take a bone.
The skull is a very bad thing. Besides taking points from you it will take your turn as well. So when you collect a skull your turn will pass to the opponent.
If you want a closer look, you can zoom in on the map.
If it is possible, never leave a pie with one bone left, for your opponent to take.
By removing a bone, try to create a domino effect for your opponent, that leads to the skull.
If you want to withdraw from an offline game without saving, press the cross in the top right corner.
Online games are deleted after 24 hours where none of the players has made a move.
Yellow Pie = 1 point
Brown Pie = 2 points
Red Pie = 3 points
Blue Pie = 4 points
Ruby = 5 points
Skull = -5 points
- Google Play Games
- Google Play Leaderboards
- Achievements from Google Play Games
- Leaderboards powered by Google Play
- Quick match with Google Play (Multi player)
- Polished UI change
Chess is one of the famous board games that exist.
This is a good game which helps develop of thinking ability by using strategy and tactic in the game.
King Of Chess is one of the best games among all chess game intended for smartphone.
It is hard to believe it but it is free.
While you enjoy chess, your chess gaming ability will raise.
[ Special Detail. ]
Various difficulty level supported by outstanding AI Engine
Multi player mode (up to2 people)
Saving Basic and support replay mode.
You don’t have to be an expert player to enjoy Maximus, however, as there are many levels of difficulty. Starting with a level to explore the rules of the game, at which Maximus always plays a random move. Then there are seven training levels, from beginner to expert, that you can try before you start giving Maximus more time to think. Improve your play by analyzing your games with Maximus and learning from your mistakes. You can also use the program as a draughts travel set or as a draughts notation booklet, or even in your draughts competition if you are one player short!
* Available in 8 languages (Dutch, English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Chinese)
* Strong engine with 4 playing modes: 1) rules of the game plus 7 training levels; 2) seconds per move; 3) time schedule; 4) Fischer system
* Multicore processor support and adjustable memory usage
* Pondering option (thinking in the opponent’s time)
* Player vs. Maximus, Player vs. Player, and Maximus vs. Maximus modes
* Intuitive interface with drag & drop or tapping to enter your moves
* Move input support, move hint and help function
* Undo and redo moves; browse your game using the Notation screen
* Replay and analyze your game afterwards
* Automatic analysis of your game, and a graph with search/analysis values
* Save, load, e-mail and import games and positions in Portable Draughts Notation format (PDN)
* Randomly selected opening book moves provide a wide variety in games
* Display of draughts clock, square numbers (optional), and engine information and principal variation (optional)
* Other options: turn board, setup position, automatic replay
* Main differences with the PC version (not available): smaller opening book, no endgame database
* No Ads
Tournament Base, Results and games of Maximus: http://toernooibase.kndb.nl/opvraag/uitslagenspeler.php?taal=1&Nr=11535
Chinese checkers is a classic board game that can be played by two to six people! It is a variant of Halma.
You would wonder why this simple game from childhood could still be this entertaining!
The object of the game is to move all your chesses/ marbles into the point of the star directly opposite your home point. The player that does this first is the winner.
Most Exciting Rule
The Chinese checkers follows the most exciting rule. A hop could jump over a distant marble to a symmetrical position on the opposite side.
- Support 1-6 Multi-players!
- Play against 1-5 computers AI with 4 levels
- User-friendly interface
- Classic memorable theme
- Multiple Language (English, 中繁, 中简)
- Auto save game
- Support Apps2SD
- It’s Free!
Chinese Checkers is similar to Stern-Halma,Halma,and hop chess
For any issues/ bugs, please let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org (please specify device + Android version), we MUST FOLLOW UP.
We will keep improving the game. Please leave us some comment! Or email to: email@example.com
More from developer
Memory is very well suited to be played on a TV. It doesn't demand fast paced action, but your ability to remember. Memory is also known as Concentration, Pelmanism, Shinkei-suijaku, Pexeso or Pairs.