Update I figured a way to around the pixelation issue all you have to do is take a screenshot of whatever you're trying to watermark then watermark that. Great app accept the resolution of the watermarked icon is directly related to the resolution of the original picture. So if the picture that I'm watermarking is a low quality image, it pixelates my logo to the point where it's unrecognizable . . .
I was researching for software to add watermark on video clips. This one shows up but it was actually for still pictures only. A waste of money because I can easily add water mark on still pictures with my photo viewer.
I use the paid version to individually watermark my artwork before posting online. Works perfectly for my needs. Unlike the free version, the paid version does not noticably lower image quality after applying watermark. 👍
Worked ok....however cant select actual gallery sd card location and on paid bulk watermark it has decided to begin rotating many photos ruining picture orientation and causing more time to delete and redo multiple times
Have the paid version, but since updating my S4 to the KitKat 4.4.2, I can't seem to use it anymore. Please help. Was a fantastic app before the update
Savings option not easy as we can arrange our self. I want to save my all watermarked pictures as my settings in SD card....?
- Increased maximal outgoing resulution (full version)
- Recall upto 20 recently used watermarks
- Adding many watermarks is now much easier
- Added support of 360-panoramas and Photospheres
- New: built-in sticker collection (Mail stamp, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Flowers, etc.)
- Added Portuguese translation. Many thanks to Ben (for Samia)!
- Fixed issue: rotated watermarks looks sometime ugly due to aliasing
- Fixed issue: invalid EXIF alignment marker without source EXIF data
LogoLicious; the easiest way to add your own logo, watermark and text to images!