Loved this app until I could no longer access my .png7 watermark files. Now that I've got a new phone it proves to be more difficult. What's going on? I can't get support now. The videos don't resolve my issue either. Any suggestions for not only getting my logo in but now having multiple. I have several for different backgrounds.
Works well to add basic copyright writing on multiple images / batch. Some features annoying but you get used to it. Will keep using app
I love this for watermarking my photos, BUT it won't let me pull a source photo from my SD card on my Note 8. The photo has to be on the device. I keep most of my pictures on the SD card to save space on the device. If anyone knows how to pull a photo from the SD card (from inside the app) in order to watermark it please tell me. I have the paid version. It works perfect if all photos and watermarks are on the device.
Love love love. Just started a nail business and I struggled to find an app that will let be put my watermark on my photos until I came across this. So simple and efficient.
Powerful, elegant, could be more user friendly. Got lucky and stumbled onto picture choice and save commands, they were not obvious.
The only watermark app I'll use. I rarely buy an app and I bought this one because of how reliable it is for my photos. Two thumbs up!
- Increased maximal outgoing resulution (full version)
- Recall upto 20 recently used watermarks
- Adding many watermarks is now much easier
- Added support of 360-panoramas and Photospheres
- New: built-in sticker collection (Mail stamp, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Flowers, etc.)
- Added Portuguese translation. Many thanks to Ben (for Samia)!
- Fixed issue: rotated watermarks looks sometime ugly due to aliasing
- Fixed issue: invalid EXIF alignment marker without source EXIF data
LogoLicious: The easiest way to add your own logo, watermark and text to images.