Update I figured a way to around the pixelation issue all you have to do is take a screenshot of whatever you're trying to watermark then watermark that. Great app accept the resolution of the watermarked icon is directly related to the resolution of the original picture. So if the picture that I'm watermarking is a low quality image, it pixelates my logo to the point where it's unrecognizable . . .
I was researching for software to add watermark on video clips. This one shows up but it was actually for still pictures only. A waste of money because I can easily add water mark on still pictures with my photo viewer.
Have the paid version, but since updating my S4 to the KitKat 4.4.2, I can't seem to use it anymore. Please help. Was a fantastic app before the update
Really like the functionality, have everything that i want to use, the only downside is the app UI, could use a little redesign of the icons and the color (just suggesting :-)
I buy this because bulk function, please fix on bulk function when view.source, they do descending ( my new picture at botom of folder) and at my folder i have more than 200 pic, please add asscending descending view on bulk edit
I have had this app for a while. This morning it has removed my image for the watermark and WILL NOT let me change it back from the "add watermark" watermark. I use this all for my business photos and woukd love to get my image back on there. If I can't I will be finding another app
- Increased maximal outgoing resulution (full version)
- Recall upto 20 recently used watermarks
- Adding many watermarks is now much easier
- Added support of 360-panoramas and Photospheres
- New: built-in sticker collection (Mail stamp, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Flowers, etc.)
- Added Portuguese translation. Many thanks to Ben (for Samia)!
- Fixed issue: rotated watermarks looks sometime ugly due to aliasing
- Fixed issue: invalid EXIF alignment marker without source EXIF data
LogoLicious; the easiest way to add your own logo, watermark and text to images!