After using the app for a few hours, it stopped working. It say's "Error loading source image! Make sure image is available and access permission is allowed." It was working fine just a few moments ago. What happened? Did I just waste a couple of bucks?
Loved this app until I could no longer access my .png7 watermark files. Now that I've got a new phone it proves to be more difficult. What's going on? I can't get support now. The videos don't resolve my issue either. Any suggestions for not only getting my logo in but now having multiple. I have several for different backgrounds.
Works well to add basic copyright writing on multiple images / batch. Some features annoying but you get used to it. Will keep using app
I love this for watermarking my photos, BUT it won't let me pull a source photo from my SD card on my Note 8. The photo has to be on the device. I keep most of my pictures on the SD card to save space on the device. If anyone knows how to pull a photo from the SD card (from inside the app) in order to watermark it please tell me. I have the paid version. It works perfect if all photos and watermarks are on the device.
Love love love. Just started a nail business and I struggled to find an app that will let be put my watermark on my photos until I came across this. So simple and efficient.
Powerful, elegant, could be more user friendly. Got lucky and stumbled onto picture choice and save commands, they were not obvious.
- Increased maximal outgoing resulution (full version)
- Recall upto 20 recently used watermarks
- Adding many watermarks is now much easier
- Added support of 360-panoramas and Photospheres
- New: built-in sticker collection (Mail stamp, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Flowers, etc.)
- Added Portuguese translation. Many thanks to Ben (for Samia)!
- Fixed issue: rotated watermarks looks sometime ugly due to aliasing
- Fixed issue: invalid EXIF alignment marker without source EXIF data
LogoLicious: The easiest way to add your own logo, watermark and text to images.