The ANGLR fishing app transforms your device into a powerful fishing intelligence tool for improvement. Anglers can drop over 15 waypoints and map water before fishing. Record GPS routes, mark catches, and capture weather and water conditions while on the water. Catch fish, then analyze your activity using your personal fishing analytics dashboard. Share and collaborate on trips, reports, waypoints, tackle, catches, weather, water & more.
ANGLR is 100% free and private by default. Your fishing spots are your spots. ANGLR was built by anglers for anglers.
Catch fish & capture local environmental fishing data automatically, then add details like species, length, bait, and more. Access your profile and data anywhere, any time, on any device. Try out the free web app and interactive video trip reports. You can also pair ANGLR with optional bluetooth tracking accessories from anglr.com.
Freshwater fishing, saltwater fishing, fly fishing, ice fishing, kayak fishing and more - ANGLR helps track & map all fishing trips.
Fishing intelligence with ANGLR - 3 ways to fish smarter:
Using Fishing Intelligence
- Fish Spots: Record, track, and measure fishing activity.
- Trip Planning: Trip analytics, historical fishing data & stats.
- Stats Tracker: Detailed fishing profile, video fishing reports, private and public sharing.
- Weather conditions and water patterns using minute by minute trip breakdowns.
- Fishing is easier with automatic tracking of weather and water conditions.
- Angler Trip tracker with GPS trip & route tracking.
- Fishing data tracker with detailed trip & catch logs (locations, photos, length, weight, notes, tackle).
- Catch fish & track successful tackle usage with our Tackle Box feature.
- Fish tracker is improved with optional devices for convenient data recording.
Fishing Trip Profile & Insights
- Store fishing locations, coordinates, and waypoints privately and securely.
- Fishing Stats tracker lets you compare fishing performance over time using trip, catch, and tackle statistics.
- Historical fishing data on mobile and web to replicate success.
- Fishing video reports and trip analytics to help with future trips.
- Share fishing waypoints, trips, & catches privately with your closest friends.
- Fishing spots & experiences to share.
Anglers of all kinds can benefit from ANGLR:
- Kayak fishing
- Bass fishing
- Drift boating
- Powered boat fishing
- Saltwater fishing
- Fly fishing
- Ice fishing
- Bank fishing and wading
- Fishing trips & reports with video
- GPS route of fishing trips with all catches & waypoints
- Fishing analytics: review fishing data trends
- Waypoints: Add, edit, delete or share over 15 waypoints
- Catches: capture every detail of every catch
- Tackle: build a virtual fishing tackle box for valuable insights on fishing tackle
- Fishing pictures: photos are securely stored and searchable by fishing trip, catches, or in a combined gallery
Catch fish like never before and track your fishing & trip data with ANGLR. Download now to plan, record and improve fishing.
ABOUT ANGLR LABS
ANGLR believes improvement is a constant process to celebrate and share. We encourage measurement, learning, and collaboration in order to help avid anglers constantly improve and find more satisfaction in their sport on and off the water. ANGLR is a fishing intelligence platform (app+devices+community) created to help avid anglers improve together.
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
ANGLR uses GPS to record activities during your fishing trips. For some devices, the GPS does not work properly and ANGLR will not record accurately. If your ANGLR recordings show poor route and location behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. There are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies.
To contact us and see frequently asked questions, please visit https://anglr.com/contact-us/