Dividend Investor assembles your holdings data for dividends-oriented review and monitoring in unique new ways! Based on historical stock data about your portfolio that you either manually enter or import into the app (with support for fractional shares) plus up-to-date stock market quote, profile and dividend data:
• Be notified of total dividends to be paid on the current day;
• Be notified of new lower dividend amounts declared than previously paid;
• Be notified of late (based on your settings) dividend payments;
• Review total upcoming dividend amounts;
• View estimated total dividend income for current and prior years;
• View estimated future dividend income for the coming 12 months;
• View your own effective yields, in addition to the stocks’ published current yield;
• View graphs comparing your stocks’ cost, value and dividend performance either by individual symbol, industry group or sector;
• Sort stocks in ascending or descending order for any column by tapping the column heading in holdings screen (app remembers sort settings);
• Rearrange column order by dragging column headings in holdings screen (app remembers column order settings);
• Review summary information for a holding – current shares, yield, historical dividends and graph, and company profile info;
• Protect your data by adding a password, or fingerprint authentication for devices that support it.
The app’s Settings screen allows great flexibility in configuring the app’s behavior and appearance, and extensive in-app documentation and help is available for each screen.
No ads are ever displayed, and your portfolio data is kept private in an encrypted file stored locally on your device. (You have the ability to make backups and store them externally if desired.)
You can try it out risk-free by subscribing within the app for the FREE 3-day trial period (for first-time subscribers), and then if not satisfied, you may cancel your In-App subscription before the end of the trial. Otherwise, you will be automatically enrolled in a paid monthly subscription at the end of the free trial period. Use the subscription popup after the About screen when initially installed, or visit the app's "Settings" page for the subscription offer, to subscribe. (To make the most of days the stock market is open during the trial period, it is suggested that you start it early in the week.)
IMPORTANT: Dividend Investor REQUIRES the ongoing monthly data subscription for up-to-date stock info which enables the aforementioned features. The easy In-App subscription of a mere $2.85 per month (plus any applicable local taxes) helps AnnealSoft to recoup the cost for providing this data to you at the best price possible. The subscription, billed through Google Play, will be renewed automatically each month.
Watch the demonstration video linked here on Google Play to see the app in action, and see https://www.annealsoft.com/about/android-apps/dividend-investor.html for more details on the app.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact AnnealSoft using the Developer contact info in the Play Store listing details for this app, or by using the Application Feedback section of the Settings page in the app, before posting negative reviews - we will do our best to help solve them! Please include any specific symbols you are having issues with, if problems are specific to them.