anWriter HTML editor helps you to write code:
It supports modern technologies:
It offers an autocompletion support for HTML 5, CSS 3, jQuery, Bootstrap, and Angular
It supports FTP:
You can download a file from the FTP server, send a file to the FTP server, and browse directories on the FTP server.
It allows previewing web pages in application:
Allow you to get a quick preview of your web page in an internal viewer. You don't need to open a browser. The integrated viewer has a JS error console.
It supports not only web technologies:
It is small:
Less than 2 MB installation file.
WARNING! Current version of the editor fully supports only English-like scripts (Latin, Cyrillic, Greek etc.)South and Southeast Asian and Middle Eastern scripts support will be added in future releases.
Most of Android text editors today is very simple notepad like editors.
You can use our editor as a simple notepad, bit it offers features of a powerful IDE. Like in most powerful IDEs, its features allow to significantly increase coding speed, compared with a usual notepad. anWriter is much lighter than most IDE, but at the same time much more powerful, than most of notepad like editors.
Full list of features:
- Web pages preview in the internal viewer.
- Autocompletion for HTML tags and attributes including user created class names and Ids
- Autocompletion for CSS selectors, rules and attributes
- Autocompletion for Bootstrap and AngularJS classes and attributes
- Autocompletion for jQuery functions and selectors
- Autocompletion for keywords and standard library functions for C/C++ and Python languages
- Autocompletion for LaTeX commands.
- Downloading files from the FTP server
- Uploading files to the FTP server
- Browse directories on the FTP server
- Bottom toolbar with most used characters and cursor controls.
- Search and replace, using regular expressions
- Unlimited undo
- Different codepages support
- Line numbering
- Several opened files at the same time
- Hardware keyboard support
- Font size settings
The integrated HTML viewer has some limitations: it does not support the input tag with type= “file”. If you want to test such HTML file, open it in a browser.