A game implementation based on the game Cards against humanity. Play as a group of between three to eight people and create the most ridiculus sentence combinations you can think of!
The game is still in development and although it works you should still expect some bugs to be present. Since this is the first release most of them are expected to be fixed by the next release.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic License
Dehumanize Your Friends! is a basic party game for horrible people. The objective of the game is to respond to a question or statement that has had a certain word or phrase removed by playing one of the cards in your hand that contains a different random word or phrase. The idea is to make the worst combination possible, something that would make your mother want to never speak to you again.
If you still want to try it out, here's how. The game will start when enough players have joined the session and pressed their ready buttons (the game currently requires 2 players to start, but you really need at least 3 players to start having fun.) A 'King' is chosen, they're assigned to read the card on display for all to hear - preferably in a dramatic manner, and they're also the player that will ultimately choose the best answer after reading all submissions. All other players are given the chance to submit a card for consideration. After all players have submitted a white card, the czar chooses the best answer and awards the player that played it 1 Super Mega Point.
Dehumanize Your Friends! is a card game engine to play popular games such as Cards Against Humanity or Apples to Apples on your chromecast device. Cards Against Humanity is available at cardsagainsthumanity.com, where you can buy it or download and print it out yourself. It is distributed under a Creative Commons - Attribution - Noncommercial - Share Alike license. This android application is in no way endorsed or sponsored by the fine folks at cardsagainsthumanity.com.
Ever gone away for that summer holiday with a bunch of friends, sat down for a round of 500 and then realised that you forgot to bring a pen and paper so you spend the whole game struggling to remember the score (while struggling to remember how much that bid of 8 diamonds is worth or whether clubs is higher than spades)?
This simple and stylish application makes it easy to keep track of score while playing 500 and record the results of previous games.
- Ability to choose team names and player names.
- Easy bid selection (just takes 4 taps!).
- Accurate calculations (takes into account all the subtleties of scoring games: 10 points per trick for the non bidding team, 250 points if you win all 10 tricks but didn't bid high enough, can't win by exceeding 500 points without winning the bid).
- Scoring options (whether to score the 250 points bonus, when to award points to the non-bidding team - request more if required!)
- Ability to delete previous hands, rounds and matches (in case you've been drinking a little too much wine and accidentally tapped the wrong buttons).
- Keeps track of all your previous games (so you can see who won the most rounds during that week away).
Keywords: 500, five hundred, fivehundred, score, scoring, scorer, scorecard
Allows you to add a shortcut on your home screen to directly open navigation with one of your contact's addresses.
- very simple
- designed just like the built in direct dial and direct message shortcuts
- tiny download
Especially useful for car home screens.