Elegant! Plays well, ability to save multiple games a plus. Nice graphics, loads fast. Succinct.
Excellent implementation of the classic game of Set. The shapes and colors are easily distinguishable and you can pause and resume multiple games. It also has an arcade setting to see how many sets you can find in 60 seconds. My one suggestion for the developer would be to give more time options or let the user specify the amount of time.
My All-Time Favorite App Great app for anyone interested in Set!
Really addictive and fun :)
Simple but challenging It seems an interesting game but unfortunately the rules and the examples aren't in sync. Even on the screenshot above: one property is the same and three is different. How could it be a valid triple? Regarding to the rules all must be the same or all must be different, isn't it? Update: I got it! The properties must be the same *one-by-one* but not all at the same time.
- New Arcade mode for quick play.
- New combined statistics/past games list tab
- Google Play Games integration. Global fastest times and compare against your circles!
- Fix for a bug that didn't allow play immediately after starting a new game.
- Settings for Orientation Lock & Screen Lock!
- Fixed Pause behaviour
- Halved Application size