The Accounting Professional & Ethical Standards Board (APESB) was established as an independent body in February 2006, as an initiative of CPA Australia and the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia.
This app is integrated with APESB’s website and allows you to:
- Read updates on developments in Australian Accounting Professional & Ethical Standards;
- Obtain information regarding APESB’s governance, Due process and work program;
- Access the APESB Standards and Guidance Notes which include the Code of Ethics, Quality Control and Risk Management standards, as well as, a range of professional standards addressing non-assurance services such Forensic Accounting Services, Valuation Services, Taxation Services, Financial Planning Services, Compilations, Trust Accounts, Insolvency Services and Due Diligence Committees;
- Access Exposure Drafts and information regarding current standard development projects;
- Read and view APESB’s thought leadership activities, e-news, presentations and submissions.