Healthcare professionals: help your patients become active in their health with Apodis Pro, the application that allows you to support your patients in the proper use of their medications and meet their new health expectations.
Fast, reliable and 100% secure, Apodis Pro is a unique e-health application that brings together all the services offered by the drug's partners, to stay connected with your patients. We designed it and we are developing it in collaboration with pharmacists, practitioners and patients so that it best meets your needs.
Download Apodis Pro for free to benefit from all the features of the application, wherever you are, without having to be behind your main workstation and in complete safety.
Why use Apodis Pro?
- Offer the Apodis application which connects your pharmacy to your patients
- Help them in observing their treatment by disseminating digitally: dosage, medication reminder, renewal dates, personalized advice on their health ...
- Distribute tailor-made support programs according to their pathologies, in connection with your new missions, proposed by your partners
- Automatically and securely share their prescription history with them
- Allow your patients to order their medication in click & collect, in complete safety
- Ensure the availability of your patients' treatments by anticipating stockouts
- Comply with the RGPD on the right to portability of personal data
Join the community of our professional healthcare partners to save time on a daily basis and develop your patient base: download the application, it's completely free and without obligation.
Apodis Pro, how does it work?
Go to apodis-santé.com to create your account or connect to your existing account;
Download the Apodis Pro app;
Log in with your account credentials and follow the installation steps.
How are data secured on Apodis Pro?
Protecting patient data is an absolute priority for Apodis and guides our daily action. The application guarantees the strict confidentiality of personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). The processed data is stored in France by an approved health data host (HDS) as required by the standards in force concerning personal health data.