Planning charts Reader is a tool, Which keeps your planning charts up to date.
This app is only usable for our customers, who hold a valid subscription for Premium Planning charts by Apollodorus.
Its main purpose is, to download all charts or individual charts, whenever at online connection is available and to store Those charts for offline usage.
• Only one-time log-in required, until log-out is selected.
• Chart list can be refreshed, in case new charts are offered.
• All at once chart download possible, for most convenient service (high speed WIFI recommended).
• Individual chart downloads possible, if slow WIFI connection is used.
• Automatic news download, When Starting the app.
• Link for feedback client via your e-mail.
About Planning Charts:
• A well-known tool used by Thousands of professional long-haul pilots worldwide.
• Containment summarised information on one single chart, such as:
- Common ATC frequencies (selected regions only)
- Time frame for ATC initial calls
- Data Link (FANS / CPDLC) codes
- Time frame for Data Link (FANS / CPDLC) log-in
- IFBP (IATA Inflight Broadcasting Procedure) Reminder
• Unique developed airport symbols, Containing:
- Airport categorization
- Approach directions and capability at a single glance
• List of Displayed airports, Containing:
- RFF (rescue and fire fighting) category
- elevation Field
- Available runways with related approach and LDA (landing distance available)
• Made by professional pilots for professional pilots.
• NOT for navigational use! We are no navigation data provider.
For detailed information visit us on: