Colorize! is a photo colorization app used to colorize your old and black and white photos. 100% automatic and based on the advanced Automatic Machine Learning.
Except for Picture Colorizer, this app also supports more functions, like Old Photo Enhancer - which can enhance the quality of photos and turn blurred images into clear, Old Portrait Retouch - which will enhance facial contour and bring stereoscopic effect.
Use the powerful AI photo colorize function to turn old black and white photos into vibrant and colorful photos in just 1 click. At the same time, the system will automatically enhance the picture, the processed picture will be clearer, and the memory seems to return to the distant past.
- Photo scanner - Scan your old photos and digitize them by taking a photo.
- Edit old photos - Crop, rotate your photos before using our AI technology
- Easy and simple use - with just 1 click, photos will be converted into colorful;
- Professional photo colorizing ability - Machine Learning had been trained by over Millions of photos, both people and landscapes in different eras;
- Enhance old photos you will get a new photo as taken yesterday;
- Photos uploaded will be removed after 24 hours, we always protect users' privacy.
- Best alternative to Remini, Chromatix, photomyne, and other Colorize app
*********How to Colorize*********
The process is quite simple.
#1 Select the photo or image you want to colorize or enhance
#2 Upload and wait for a while
#3 Get the result and add filters.
We serve different subscription plans for users. After subscription, you will unlock advanced features and download enhanced images with full size in the subscription period.
• Monthly Plan: $6 for unlimited access and download full size;
• Yearly Plan: $19 for unlimited access and download full size;
• Lifetime Plan: $29 Image Colorizer Pro access and no auto-renewal payment;
If any feature requestion, contact us freely: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have questions? Please contact email@example.com or go to https://imagecolorizer.com