NSF’s Certified for Sport® app helps you find tested, safer sports supplements in just seconds. We built our app listening to athletes, coaches and active adults who want to be certain the supplements they use are tested, certified and safer.
If a product is Certified for Sport®, you can be sure it
• is manufactured at a facility that is audited for quality and safety
• has been tested for more than 270 athletically banned or harmful substances and unsafe levels of contaminants
• and that it has been certified that the contents shown on the label are actually in the product
The NSF Sport app features a clean, intuitive design with a variety of search and display features to suit your individual goals.
• Advanced tasks, such as UPC barcode scanning, make it more convenient than ever to check to see if a product is Certified for Sport®.
• Expanded search capabilities allow you to search by supplement type such as protein or by goal, such as hydration.
• Side-by-side comparison features allow you to make smart and effective decisions about which supplements best fit your needs.
Stay up to date on the sports supplements that matter to you with our push notification and favorites features. Compile lists of your preferred products or brands with one tap and get notified of important Certified for Sport® certification updates as they happen.
With so many choices on the market, it pays to be cautious. If you use a product that has been Certified for Sport® you can be confident that its contents are being regularly checked by one of the most respected certifiers in the world. Do your research and look for the Certified for Sport® mark on products and download the app now!