"Mobile dispatcher" is a mobile version of the LiveGPSTracks.com GPS tracking platform.
With the application you will be able to:
- See the location of your devices (GPS trackers)
- Use as an application for your company
- Manage your trackers (add, change, delete, send SMS commands)
- Set geo-zones on your trackers
- View movement tracks of your devices
- Manage some features of your account
- Create an account on the GPS tracking platform LiveGPSTracks.com
"Mobile Dispatcher" allows you to see the location of only devices added to your account (GPS trackers) with the conscious consent of the owner of the device (GPS tracker) and cannot be used as a spy or secret tracking solution! You are not allowed to use the GPS tracking platform LiveGPSTracks.com for illegal activities.
"Mobile Dispatcher" is not a GPS tracker and is not able to collect and transmit data about the location of the smartphone where it is installed.
At the moment, the application does not completely replace the platfom website in terms of its capabilities, and in order to gain access to some features, you need to use the website.
What you need to be able to use the "Mobile Dispatcher" application:
* Register or enter data (login / password) from your account in the application
* If your account already has connected trackers (for example, through the platform website), then you will immediately see them on the map
* Connect a new GPS tracker to the platform via "Manage trackers"
* Watch all your GPS trackers from your smartphone.
If you do not have a special device, you can turn your smartphone into a full-fledged GPS tracker. Just download our Android app - Real Time GPS Tracker (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.realtimetracker) and connect it as a device to your account.
If you didn’t manage to set up something, didn’t understand something, or it seemed to you that something stopped working, our technical support team is always ready to answer your questions. Email us at email@example.com.
In order for the "Mobile Dispatcher" application to perform all of its declared functions, it needs some permissions.