Tired of wrangling setup sheets? Need an easier way to compare other people’s setups to your own? Want to learn more about RC car handling? Try So Dialed, the modern, free way to manage and share RC setups!
* Dakotah Phend, TLR, ROAR 1/10 2WD & 4WD National Champion: "A great app that keeps all of your setups organized in one place. Make setups public and see others as well! I'll be posting my setups on the So Dialed app, so make sure to go check them out!"
* Josh Bommer, Team Associated: “It's a game changer - a one-stop shop to track all of your RC setups.”
* Robbie Dodge, XRAY: “You can look back on what worked from a week or even a year ago and know exactly what change you want to make.”
* Bob Taylor, TLR: “It’s super easy to use, and a must for all skill and experience levels.”
We support over 200 of the most popular OFF-ROAD and ON-ROAD cars, with new models added constantly. From 1/8th scale to 12th scale, we have you covered. See the full list of supported cars here:
Record your car’s setups quickly and easily on your mobile device, anywhere, anytime, even offline. Leave that folder of setup sheets at home. Or burn it.
LOG YOUR RACES (Premium feature)
Setup changes are even easier to track now - just change your settings, record your race, and we’ll create a race log so you can see your changes and the results of those changes at a glance without having to create new setup sheets.
FIND & SHARE SETUPS
Check out other people’s setups directly in the app (or at www.sodialed.com), and easily compare them to your own setup to get a quick view of what’s different - no need to sift through PDFs. Thank other racers for sharing, and see the most popular shared setups.
SETUP TIPS & TROUBLESHOOTING
Not sure what that RF suspension mount pill insert does? We offer tips for most settings, so you’ll know how they’ll affect your car’s handling. Check our troubleshooting guide for solutions to common handling problems.
A handy gear ratio calculator and oil viscosity calculator (for temperature changes) are built right in!
RECORD ALL THE THINGS
Save your settings for suspension, shocks, drivetrain, tires, differentials, weights, body, motors/engines, electronics, and hop-up parts with just a few taps.
WE KNOW YOUR CAR
Every supported car has the kit setup, standard setup options, and manufacturer option parts included, so you can enter your setup with minimum typing. Create your first setup in seconds!
No cell signal at your track? No problem! The app will still work, and we’ll sync your setups when you have signal, so you never lose data.
UPGRADE YOUR PROGRAM
Racing frequently? Our Sportsman Plan unlocks more features to save you time at the track:
- Race log: easily record your setup changes and test/race results, so they’re always handy on your phone
- Starred Settings: keep your most commonly-used settings at your fingertips
- Images: save pictures with each setup
- Change history: don’t remember that tweak you made 3 races ago? Check your logs!
- Remembered settings: we remember your custom settings, so you can switch between them easily
- Dark Mode: a must for night racing
- All premium features are free for your first month!
So let those dusty, dog-eared setup sheets go, and enter the glorious world of RC cyber-setups on the intarwebs. You’ll be glad you did.
For the latest app updates or to request support for a car, see our Facebook page: