2Way is an app exclusively designed and developed for airline pilots and their unions or groups. The name describes the two-way communication between the two; pilot reports to the union and the union’s information channel to its members.
With everyone in the loop and up to date on important matters, unity ensues.
The app is comprised of two parts, front- and back-end. The front end is the app itself with the user features, and then the web backend where content is managed, and reports and other info is received from users. Various statistical measures can be pulled from the backend, for example, to detect trends in reported items. Furthermore, the app is designed so to work entirely on- or offline.
For more info and to get access to the demo visit www.2Way.is
-------- -------- -------- --------
New in version 2.0
2Way has had a complete overhaul of the user interface and with the report module redesigned from scratch.
- NEW report module lets you report on issues from a predefined set of templates; added by admin from the web backend. Each report type now specifically tailored to the matter reported.
- Members can now view their submitted reports in a NEW report listing, keeping track of things.
- From the detail view of a submitted report, members receive feedback from the union office.
- Board, staff, committees and councils now together in one place, Contacts.
- Newsletters have a whole new feel and Journals can now be displayed in one chronically sorted list
- Members can now see their complete profile and update details.
- NEW app setting module; to display all relevant info on the app, select startup screen and log out of app