To use this application you must have technical knowledge of Arduino and the TCP and UDP transmission protocols.
If you are interested in these topics and do not know them, it can be a good opportunity to deepen them.
"Arduino is an open source computer hardware and software company, project, and user community that designs and manufactures single-board microcontrollers and microcontroller kits for building digital devices and interactive objects that can sense and control objects in the physical world." (wikipedia)
"The Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) is one of the main protocols of the Internet protocol suite. It originated in the initial network implementation in which it complemented the Internet Protocol (IP)." (wikipedia)
"UDP is suitable for purposes where error checking and correction are either not necessary or are performed in the application; UDP avoids the overhead of such processing in the protocol stack. Time-sensitive applications often use UDP because dropping packets is preferable to waiting for packets delayed due to retransmission, which may not be an option in a real-time system." (wikipedia)
With this app it is possible to connect remotely to an Arduino device using user-defined voice commands and receive any responses, but it can work with any device that supports TCP and UDP protocols.
A practical example is sending a command to turn on or off a light or a fan, but you can start or stop engines or any other interfaceable device.
The app is also set up to receive responses, so you can, for example, request temperature values.
It can also be useful for performing quick tests.
- Quick button to access vocally the set commands.
- Unlimited number of commands that can be entered.
- Transmission of commands with TCP or UDP protocol.
- List of commands with colors of distinction and type of protocol set.
- Command duplication function.
- Export/import of commands on device for backup.
- Option to request confirmation for the execution of a command.
- Feedback message with received data.
- Confirmation entry in English or Local language.
Text translated with google translate