Technical application that you can connect remotely to an Arduino device using user-defined voice commands.
Via appropriate view, you can insert the text of the voice command and the command to impart that can be defined by the user according to the settings of the receiver board.
A practical example is sending a command to turn on or off a light or a fan, but it is possible to start or stop motors.
The app is also set to receive answers, then it is possible to, for example, request the values of temperature, states of the system or just the data that are displayed in a separate view.
It can also be useful to run quick tests on prototypes.
- Hot key access to preset voice commands
- Up to 5 commands with configurable buttons or voice access
- Setting the device address and of eventual php pages
- Use of any user-defined protocol
- JSON parsing of any responses
- Bilingual voice recognition according to the set system language (English, Italian)
Note: The Arduino board must be configured properly to receive data in the local network via Ethernet or ESP8266
Instructions and example on the site www.appapp-hurra.com
Text translated with Google services