Shri Sai Satcharitra; the Audio Book app:English Version. ( By Avani Pandya )
This app contains an English version of Shri Sai Satcharitra,a biography of the great Indian saint Shri Sai Baba of Shirdi,the book originally written in Marathi by Shri Hemadpant, was translated by N.V.Gunaji.
Shri Sai baba was an Indian saint and a great yogi. This Sai Satcharitra is a collection of his life stories along with the knowledge of Indian ancient spiritual literature of Vedanta, Meditation and Self Realization that allows the reader to experience spiritual enhancement.
This application contains.
1. Fifty-two chapters and epilogue of Shri Sai Satcharitrain English Audio Format .
2. E-Book of Shri Sai Satcharitra
3. Sai aarti (songs sung in praise of the deity).
4. Photos of Shri Shirdi Sai Baba
5. Face book Link
6. Sai Fan ( community where devotee can share their experience about sai sat charitra )
- Easy to Download
- Easy navigation.
- E-book of Shri Sai Satcharitra
It’s a tradition to completely read or listen to Shri Sai Satcharitra in a week, which is referred to as Saptah Parayan (weekly reading). Preferably the reading and/or listening is commenced on any Thursday and completed in a week. This app gives the convenience of reading the e-book simultaneously while listening to the audio format.
Please send your comments/suggestions to
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org