Anyone who is getting the spinning arrow when trying to open the app, here's a work around that I use and works. Go into the Google play Store, select your apps, choose the app and open from there. Works every time. Hopefully it will be corrected soon.
I appreciate this app very much. I too continue to have the spinning getting history when I open the app. My work around is to go to Settings/Apps/Force Stop/Close. I have to do this every day, but it does work.
Great app, responsive developer This is a great way to make daily reports. The device responds to email and continues to add features.
Gets stuck on fetching history Quite often the app gets stuck on fetching the history rendering the app unusable.
Trace of snow not allowed The update continues to have problems crashing. The Trace of snow issue has been fixed
Bug in latest version If you click on Trace of snow, accum liquid precip then defaults to trace of liquid precip. So rain mixed with trace of snow is NOT allowed with latest version. Please fix.
- Flooding text sent to API in English only
- Changed 'snow' checkbox to 'NA'
- Debugging info added
- Fix to allow 'NA' precip when submitting snowfall reports.
- Added checkboxes on snow detail page to specify trace precip
- Fix possible crash in History Report caused by server side changes
- Fix issue when submitting snow detail reports
- Fix issue related to metric units
The mobile hail reconnaissance app for your Interactive Hail Maps subscription.