Well designed phone and wear app. Dev truly cares about his users experience. Martin went above and beyond when I reached out regarding a question on a feature I was unaware of. Martin was more than happy to take the time out of his life and explain a few things android wear related I had no clue about being a new Android wear owner and all.
Simple and clean watchface. I'm so happy with it. The only thing I think is missing is a proper weather widget. Edit: Now I only wish for Motorola to hurry up with the update. 😐
It will be perfect when it had the option to select a different font time. Current one is too bold, otherwise probably the best watch face out there.
Best wear app, hands down.
Great app and superior customer service!!
This is a great watch face. I use it 90% of the time. Great color flexibility! Has some really nice backgrounds and the sweep of the second hand with the tail looks amazing. The snow effect is cool, but we see enough snow in Wisconsin! My second favorite watch face is Venom. Check that out too, but the Ksana is da bomb!
(fully standalone, supports both Android & iPhone paired watches)
- Changed to about 55% transparency for sub dial backgrounds when
the main dial background is provided via a third-party complication
- Fine tuned double tap behaviour
- New design for Favorite contact complication (Wear 2.0)
- Double tap a complication to get to its details page
- 25% transparency for content area backgrounds when a third-party watch face background complication is used
- 12 new accent colors