Ultimate Offline, Free & Very useful drugs dictionary. The best choice for pocket medical dictionary on drug information .
Drug Dictionary is a free medical dictionary that provides all information about drugs: usages, dosage, how to take, side effects, precautions, drug interactions, missed dose and storage.
- Completely offline and free to download application.
- Full list of drug name and uses.
- Detailed drug guide (including the drug terms, brands and generics).
- Medication prescription for various diseases.
- The best free drug dictionary app for nurses & doctors with facts, doses and overdose information.
- Medication details describing the impacts of a missed dose and necessary measures.
- Auto complete search feature to lookup the drugs.
- Drugs with complete information regarding their use and abuse, side effects and pill identification.
- Very friendly and beautiful interface which can be customized.
- Good coverage of drugs for general health & biomedical sciences.
- Drug classifications, computations and calculations.
The editorial team of this app adheres to a rigorous structured work process dedicated to quality, accuracy and currency of drug information.
This android software is only for drugs study / medical education, should not be used to replace the services / medical advice of a licensed physician or health professional. You should not solely rely on anything contained in the app and you should consult a physician licensed in your state in all matters relating to your health.