CalcEn is a comprehensive complex number calculator with a simple interface that includes a nice natural display for editting and computing complex mathematical expressions, matrices and polynomial functions.
A few of the special features that are unique to CalcEn include the following:
- Solves complex math problems by taking a picture
- Natural display for editting mathematical expressions
- Complex Functions - functions that accept complex arguments
- Computation on the Complex plane
- Logarithmic functions can accept arguments less than zero.
- More functions to work with - csc, sec, sgn and much more
- Hyperbolic functions and their inverses
- Complex numbers can be written in rectangular or polar form.
- Complex results can be converted between polar and rectangular forms.
- Calculations can be done in radians(RAD) or degrees(DEG).
- A nice interface to display history of previous calculations
- Results can be formatted to a desired number of significant digits
- Complex matrices
- Element-wise and Matrix operations
- Simplification of functions with real or complex coeffcients
- Roots of real or complex functions can be computed