The go! app gets you safe and easily from A to B. Book the taxi of your choice in the app: You can see the fixed fare before booking and get educated taxi drivers - go! is the perfect addition to the public transportation offered by SBB.
It's that easy with go!
· Download the app and choose your pick-up location
· Choose a car and add your destination. go! shows you your fixed fare immediately.
· Press the red go!-Button and your ride gets sent to our local taxi partners.
· A driver accepts your ride and in the app the driver's license plate, the model of his car and the estimated waiting time appears
· Pay your ride easily by credit card or PostFinance card.
· You get your receipt directly by mail.
Waiting for your train or failing to find a parking spot are history: With go! you'll get comfortably to your next destination. Doesn't matter if you want to get home safe and fast after a night of partying, if you have to go to the airport or if you need more space for your groceries - you'll find the right car in go!
All of your benefits:
1. Mobile: go! offers you the most independent way from A to B: Enter your destination, order your taxi and pay in the app.
2. Safe: Other than our competitors, we only offer licensed and educated drivers - every ride is insured additionally.
3. Budget: We know we have fair prices, that's why we show them to you before you book.
4. Control: Every ride is completely transparent - you pay cashless and get your receipt automatically by mail
5. Content: Behind go! is a large network of real pros - with the necessary experience to get you safe and comfortably from A to B.
6. Individuality: Doesn't matter, where you are or where you want to go: go! is available in more and more cities through out Switzerland
In cooperation with professional Taxi corporations can you use go! in Zürich, Fribourg, Murten, Baden, Basel and many more cities. See all places on www.go-app.ch
Be a part of our community:
Check out www.go-app.ch or write us directly at email@example.com
We are still striving to improve our plattform and service. Your feedback helps us do exactly that, so any feedback you might have, you can write to: firstname.lastname@example.org