The official mobile application of the Municipality of La Roche-en-Ardenne is the real practical guide for your locality!
With this app:
Do you live in the Commune?
• Receive the latest municipal information.
• Organize your next outings thanks to the activities calendar.
• Make your life easier with the “Practical life” section.
• Contact the various municipal services directly.
• Easily find local traders and artisans.
• Discover the region: tourist points of interest, walks, ...
Are you visiting the region?
• Explore many hikes, by bike or by car
• Visit many tourist points of interest
• Discover the Horeca services in the region.
To take full advantage of the application, activate geolocation and push notifications.
La Roche-en-Ardenne is a French-speaking city in Belgium located in the Walloon Region in the province of Luxembourg. It is best known for the ruins of the feudal castle which overlooks it and its historic place in the heart of the county of La Roche.
The commune of La Roche-en-Ardenne was born in 1976 from the merger of the former entities of Beausaint, Ortho, Halleux, Hives, La Roche-en-Ardenne, Samrée and part of the former commune of Marcourt (now common Rendeux), namely the village of Cielle. La Roche-en-Ardenne is part of the Province of Luxembourg and the district of Marche-en-Famenne. The commune is chief town of canton. The neighboring municipalities are: Rendeux, Manhay, Vielsalm, Houffalize, Bertogne, Tenneville, Nassogne and Marche-en-Famenne.
Good discovery !