Wherever you are in the world, APRIL International Care Easy Claim app allows you to easily send your claim for reimbursement of healthcare expenses.
To use this app, all you need is your Customer Zone login information and your invoices.
And to make things even simpler, you will then be able to use the fingerprint authentication feature.
With Easy Claim, your reimbursements are only one click away!
# Sign in and access the Easy Claim service to:
• send a claim for reimbursement of healthcare expenses, up to €1,000 per invoice,
• check your latest reimbursements,
• access your claims history,
• See and download your insurance card,
• Access to your APRIL contacts.
# Send a claim for reimbursement by:
• selecting the beneficiary and entering the date of treatment,
• writing the anti-fraud code on your original documents,
• attaching pictures of your invoices and medical prescriptions,
• submitting your claim with a simple click!
# Stay informed!
Once your claim has been processed, you will receive a notification. You will be able to view the details of your latest reimbursements in the « Reimbursed » section.
You can also view your pending claims in the « Claims » section.
# Need help?
Take a look at the Easy Claim user guide in the « Help » or « General terms and conditions » sections.
# And also…
Use the « Manage my account » section to change the app’s language. Easy Claim is available in English, French, Spanish and German.
# Try the Easy Claim app!
You don’t have your Customer Zone username yet or you simply would like to see what the app is like? Use Easy Claim with the Login: “demo” and Password : “demo”: this will allow you to take a closer look at the app’s features.