SKYSITE provides access to your important documents - records, construction drawings, safety information, and other business files. All available anytime, anywhere, from any device.
With SKYSITE, you can annotate and share a construction plan, warranty, or other document to a team member, detailing the exact issue to be addressed. Powerful tools, designed to store, view, markup, and share your business documents, streamline your workflow and ensure your critical information is available when and where you need it. And it stays safe from natural and man-made disasters.
SKYSITE reduces the risk associated with traditional archives by storing your important business documents online and using your defined document retention policies to keep you compliant, all while eliminating unnecessary risks associated with storage. Secure, online access means you can search and access your documents whenever you need them and use automated notifications to keep track of new information or changes. Cloud-based document archiving means your critical information is safe from loss, damage, theft, or destruction.
• Power search with custom tagging and filtering
• Advanced OCR information capture to find info even in scanned documents
• Hyperlink support for smart navigation of your documents
• Markup tools allow detailed, visual notation of documents
• Share marked up files, right from the device
• Online & offline access ensures access to critical documents, even without internet
• File sync keeps all your devices and all your team members on the same page.
• Secure, online document archiving in the cloud keeps your important information safe
• ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified
What our users say:
“With SKYSITE, you have an advanced search engine and the OCR environment in the cloud. We can target right down to an exact page of the information we’re looking for in the shortest time possible. Since then, I’ve had employees tell me that this technology saved them lots of time.”
“SKYSITE makes your life 100 times easier. SKYSITE is very user-friendly. The cloud gets the information out there faster.”