Connect the jobsite to the office with SKYSITE, the cloud based construction app that allows you to manage your construction documents, projects and information from a desktop or mobile device.
This construction app allows you to version your drawings and specs by the revision date as it shows on the title block of your documents. SKYSITE’s "Latest documents" feature automatically creates the current drawing set for your project. Markups automatically sync to all users in real time. Upload and store unlimited documents. Offline sync lets you view documents, markup, create punches and RFIs, all while you are still at the jobsite, even without internet access.
With our construction project management software you can manage submittals, RFIs, punch lists, project emails and photos all within one application; no need to juggle between multiple apps.
SKYSITE allows Contractors, Owners, Developers, Architects, Engineers and project teams to:
• Manage documents with the app built for design & construction
• Access and share construction documents from anywhere, on any device
• Access the current drawing set, specs and other construction project documents
• Store unlimited information, with no sheet limits
• Create RFIs
• Create submittals
• Create punch lists
• Archive project emails
• Manage photos
• Markup, collaborate and sync in real time
• Search document content (including OCR content), not just file names
• Auto-Hyperlink drawing sets
• View and markup documents offline
• Sign in using Single Sign-On
SKYSITE is ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certified
For more information, visit www.skysite.com, for any questions feel free to mail us at email@example.com or call 844-759-7483.