Country codes - international is integrated with google maps that allows you to view the phone codes of countries by clicking on marker points.
From now on you can find out the country, city and area of incoming calls and missed calls by a simple search on Country codes - international.
In this application we provided categories for populations, GDP per capita, area, time zones, capitals and domain name extensions according to countries.
Country codes - international has an advanced search bar so you can search for the name or number to reach your desired result.
By this application you can have convenient travels because you will have all necessary phone codes for all countries.
★Search on map and view the codes by clicking on marker points.
★Search for more than 9000 area and city dialing codes of all countries.
★With Country codes - international you can search for over 500 mobile phone operator codes in different countries.
★Search for time zone, capitals, internet domain extensions for all countries.
★Get the currency and ISO codes of countries.
★Search for populations, GDP per capita and area for all countries.
★This app has an advanced search bar, you can easily type the name or number to get the best result.
★Emergency phone codes (police, ambulance, fire).
★Country codes - international is compatible with most of tablets and mobile phones.
★Even without searching you can see all Country codes - international in the list view.
Please help us to develop better applications by making review on Country codes - international.
★★★★ Supported countries ★★★★
Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American samoa, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antarctica, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Central african republic, Costa rica, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech republic, Denmark, Dominica, Dominican republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El salvador, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, United kingdom, Greece, Greenland, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Ivory coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macau, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, Netherlands, New zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Niue, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua new guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto rico, Qatar, Reunion(french), Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, Sanmarino, Saudi arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somalia, South africa, South korea, Spain, Sri lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tokelau, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United arab emirates, Uruguay, United states of america, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
★★★★ Contact us ★★★★
You can visit our website at http://www.aminlogic.com and find us on facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aminlogic/1416390105318008
We would like to hear from you.
THIS APP DOES NOT UNLOCK YOUR PHONE.
However, if you would like an unlock code you can acquire one here:
If you find a SIM that does not have a valid APN in the database please email me so we can find the correct settings together. I would like the APN list to be as complete as possible, but I will need help from everyone. Please check against the database using this free version first. If you happen to know the country you are visiting we can try to improve that countries list before you leave. This helps everyone.
How does this app save money?
Most cell providers charge outrageous fees for international roaming. You can avoid international roaming fees by purchasing a local SIM. In many countries you can get one for less than $10.
In order to do this you need a phone that is not carrier locked (this is not the same as rooting). You can get your phone's unlock code and instructions on how to use it from your carrier. Most of the time you can get this over the phone from your service provider.
Using a local SIM will give you a local phone number. However, If the purchased SIM card includes data getting an internet connection requires the service providers APN settings. This can be difficult to get if you do not speak the local language.
You can learn more about APN settings and how they work here:
This app contains a huge database of known APN settings for SIM cards. Run the app and search for your SIM's APN settings. Then you can add these settings automatically, or in the case of Ice Cream Sandwich users copy and paste the individual settings into a new APN entry.
NOTE FOR ICE CREAM SANDWICH AND JELLY BEAN USERS:
The current release of Android has disabled the ability to add APN settings with 3rd party software. You will need to use the copy buttons (see the screen shot) and paste the settings into a new APN entry manually. As of now the only way around this limitation requires root access (do this at your own risk) and placing the app in the /system directory.
This application will not give your phone signal where it normally will not get it.
This application it meant for phones with a GSM antenna. If your phone does not have a SIM slot this application will do nothing for you.
My email is provided for support with the application. If you have a GSM phone and have entered a SIM card that was not provided with the phone and the application does not have your APN setting please email me. If you have any other issue please contact your service provider.
One tab to link with internet!
Key Features include:
- Instant register data roaming packages, including Data Roaming Daily Pass, WhatsApp Roaming Pass and 3Roam Data Plan. Quick and Easy.
- New searching function, more effective to find needed Info.
- Customize user interface, display of Hong Kong Time, subscribed data roaming package and data network shield status. Easy to manage personal roaming plan.
- Fully compatible with Android OS 4.0.
The App is applicable to Android OS version is 4.0 or above.
*** This application is available for free download for Android users but 3HK data roaming service is only applicable for 3HK 3G/LTE customers.***
All you need is Internet connection through either Wi-Fi or 3G with a local SIM card.
When abroad, all your incoming calls will be received in the app, and you won’t miss a single call.
In addition, AVO is a truly cheap international connection, starting at $0.02 per minute of talk!
AVO is convenient to use because, after buying a local SIM card or connecting to the Internet, you can be reached at your usual number while paying dozens of times less for the calls.
AVO receives all calls from both mobile phones and landlines – the caller doesn’t need to have Internet connection in order to call you.
AVO will be suitable for those who prefer using free Wi-Fi in hotels or cafes. Once you get online, you will instantly receive notifications about missed calls so you can call the people back.
Invite your friends and family to install AVO, and you’ll be able to talk to them entirely for free. Calls between AVO users are free.
How to avoid roaming charges?
1) You install AVO app and register your cell phone number
2) Once abroad you get internet access - 3G or Wi-Fi
3) Your family and colleagues make calls to your usual cell phone number using any mobile or landline phone. You receive incoming calls using AVO.
4) You enjoy low prices when calling home.
5) Calls to other AVO users are free.
What if I insert a foreign sim-card?
When you have 3G/Wi-Fi access, your mobile number remains accessible.
What if I get an incoming call when I have no Wi-Fi / 3G?
Once you get internet access, you receive a missed call notification within 3 minutes. And you can call back.
How much do I pay?
Incoming calls via AVO are free. Outgoing calls to US cost $0,01 - $0,04 depending on the preferred tariff. You select the tariff using in-app purchases.
While we’re working hard on the full release, we’re offering early access to looloo for Android so you can easily find the best restaurants, hotels, and tourist attractions in the country.
Search for places nearby or within a specific area in Metro Manila or any city in the Philippines. Whether it’s a hole in the wall or a famous local spot, find it using looloo!
Want to try out a new place? Read looloo reviews on it first! Get directions, call the place, check their hours, or even view their menu to help guide you before your visit.
Tired of high phone bills? Looking for ways to cut back your monthly phone bill? Welcome to FreeVoIPDeal!
FreeVoIPDeal enables you to make local and long distance (international) VoIP phone calls using 3G, GPRS, UMTS or your own WIFI connection.
Enjoy crystal clear audio quality phone calls at a fraction of the costs you’re paying now.
It’s easy to save money:
1. Download and install the app on your mobile phone, laptop, desktop or tablet
2. Register to FreeVoIPDeal
3. Purchase credit and start calling whoever, wherever.
Most of the app works offline and can be used without Internet access. You need to be a Swisscom mobile customer to have access to all services.
Rates & advice:
• Roaming rates at your fingertips whenever you want them.
• Advice on how to optimise your roaming costs.
Cockpit (access is free of charge):
On the external cockpit, you can do the following at any time:
• Book attractive data packages
• View your current data roaming costs
• Set cost limits
• NEW for Business Customers: book data packages on your private credit card
Tips and tricks:
• Are all your telephone numbers stored in international format? Have you packed a travel adapter? These and many more travel-preparation tips can be found in this app.
Telephone numbers and links:
• This app contains a number of useful telephone numbers for travellers and for use in emergencies.
• Need the address of the Swiss Consulate-General in Mumbai? The Roaming Guide contains links to the official Web site of the FDFA (Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs) as well as important travel tips and the address of the embassy in the relevant country.
IMPORTANT: We are happy to receive your feedback and ideas per email: Roaming.App@swisscom.com . Please, describe the issue or idea you have and how it happened. This helps us much more to improve the app than a modest rating in the Play Store. Thank you.
- Offline: instant access to all partner countries and operator roaming tariffs including roaming tips and news.
- Online: balance check (prepaid users) and data roaming charges (postpaid users).
My Travel App is prepaid and puts an end to expensive roaming charges when traveling abroad!
Best App for travel with Android phones and tablets!
Why get MyTravelApp:
1) FREE incoming calls on a FREE US number!
2) No internet? no problem! Call from home, office, hotel, landlines and payphones using your account!
3) Sign up and reload directly on the app, no need to spend time on websites!
COOL APP FEATURES
4) Free MyTravelApp to MyTravelApp Calls.
* Cheap international calls and works on WiFi/3G/4G/landlines at lower than phone card rates!
* Download and sign up directly or use your existing account
*Recharge your account directly from the app
* Works from anywhere in the world thru WiFi, 3G or 4G data services.*
* Works offline from over 60 countries through international toll free numbers!
*Includes a valid US Number where people can also reach you, even if you are abroad!
*Dial from your Contacts List, History, or Speed Dial functions.
*Includes Access Numbers in over 60 countries to use your PIN from a landline.
*This is a Password protected application
* Control in-app incoming calls
Call Anyone - Anywhere
Call anyone abroad even if they don’t have the MyTravelApp for rates up 98% lower than your operator’s.*
* Operator charges may apply for the local part of the call and/or your cellular data connection.
** Some of the countries where you can make cheap international calls to: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Bosnia, Botswana, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo, Costa Rica, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, China, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Libya, China, Mali, Malta, Martinique, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Somali, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Uganda, Ukraine, UK, USA, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe
Call quality is dependent on a variety of factors, including your data connection or other third-party carrier services that we do not control. Some international destinations have been disabled due to fraud and misuse.
Interval International’s App presents a world of opportunities to help you plan your next vacation.
There's even more to explore with the new Interval App!
The Interval International App for iPhone® now features Getaway Alerts. It's easy to customize your search and create a Getaway Alert. Get instant notifications when your desired Getaway vacation becomes available. It’s that simple!
Also, new to the Interval app is Interval World® magazine. This exclusive, members-only publication is packed with articles on vacation destinations, travel tips, updated membership information, and new resort listings.
It's FREE and easy to use!
- Search and book Getaways
- Access our Top Ten Deals
- Create custom Getaway Alerts
- Read our premier travel publication, Interval World®
- Browse the Resort Directory and instantly search Getaways
- Watch Interval HD videos
- Save a list of your favorite resorts
- Locate nearby resorts with your phone's GPS
- View detailed resort descriptions and photos
- Share resort information with friends via text message, email, Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest
Simply follow these three easy steps to start saving immediately:
1. Download the free VoipGain dialer app
2. Register a username or log in using your existing credentials
3. Buy some credits
With VoipGain you'll get the first 90 days of calls to selected destinations for FREE after buying 10 euro credit! You'll only start using your bought credit after these 90 days have expired. You can also use your credit for any calls to non-free destinations. Even for the destinations which aren't free, VoipGain charges the LOWEST rates available; you won't find a cheaper telecom provider! And there's even more: With VoipGain you can send SMS Textmessages to any mobile phone for the lowest tariffs!
Saving was never this easy!
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
1. Simply connect to any supported public WiFi hotspot.
2. Open the Skype WiFi app and tap the big green Connect button…
3. Ta-da! You’re now connected to the internet (wasn’t that easy?).
You’re now free to browse the web, check your email or enjoy free calls and messages to all your friends and family with the Skype app – remember, it’s a different app to the Skype WiFi one. ;)
• Pay only for the minutes you use and avoid those expensive all-day internet passes.
• No matter what hotspot you’re connected to, pay using your Skype Credit so you never have to fill out another complicated sign up form.
• And so there’s no unexpected surprises, Skype WiFi will automatically disconnect after 30 minutes in case you forget to disconnect.
• Android device running Android 2.2 or newer
• WiFi connection to compatible network
• Skype Account or Microsoft account
• Skype Credit in your account
Skype WiFi is provided by 3rd party WiFi operators around the world.