Ringtones there is a problem with ringtones. so if i put some new ringtones to system ringtones folder it will be showed in the music player,and i cannot remove it without deletion of ringtone. you need to exclude the /sounds folder from player's "discovery". fix this for 5 stars
Problem with Playlists Whenever I create a new playlist and add songs to it, the playlist seems to delete itself after one day. Like, the playlist is still there but there aren't any songs in it.
The player is good but most of the formats seem not to be supported by this app
Space Can't move on SD card
Good but... ...to much blocking alone.
Missing SMB files add to libary. I love the music player. But I can not add music from SMB to the libary. The Video player has this function. I thought that the music player should also have this option.
6.0.57 - October 1st, 2014
- minor bug fixes for android 4.4
6.0.56 - September 8th, 2014
- fix music playback with android 4.4
- use refresh option for SMB listing
6.0.33 - September 24th, 2013
- add ability to play voice recoder files
- fix directories with lots of files sometimes not loading correctly in SMB mode.
6.0.23 - May 28th, 2013
- Faster SMB discovery
- Fix file deletion leading to empty file viewed from host via MTP