The CyberDyne B2B Mobile application makes it exceptionally quick and simple to submit orders or quotation requests to CyberDyne from your Smartphone or Tablet computer. Through a once off registration process you will be able to link your dealer account to the Mobile application and transact with CyberDyne the simple way.
Kindly note that this application requires a CyberDyne SAP assigned customer code which is a pre-requisite for registration and linkup purposes. Only registered CyberDyne dealers are assigned a SAP customer code. Since the nature of CyberDyne’s business is manufacturing and wholesale Distribution this application is not for end user / consumer use.
• View the latest CyberDyne dealer product pricing
• View product images
• Rapidly search for products using either the product code or keywords such as “Optical”, “5m” etc.
• Features a Perpetual shopping cart so orders under preparation are never lost on a device re-boot or closing the application
• View your total order value prior to submission to CyberDyne
• Orders are securely submitted directly to CyberDyne;s SAP ERP platform
• Supports real time changes to orders already submitted to CyberDyne. When CyberDyne modifies your order you will be able to see these changes in real time on your mobile device
• Retains a full history of all orders submitted to CyberDyne via the mobile application on your device
• Provides ability to obtain quotations which can either be accepted or declined on your device
• View your order status in real time from initial submission to shipping
• Provides feedback and updates via push notifications
• Supports installation on multiple devices which may all use the same logon credentials. This is great for companies with multiple departments where the buyer and accounts department for example both would like to track the order from start to finish or one user builds the order, while another user reviews and approves the order
• Provides clean, intuitive and user friendly interface to facilitate the rapid submission of order or quotation requests