Chemdata® - the most reliable interactive database of over 61,600 substances and more than 180,000 different chemical names, including pure and trade-name chemicals. Chemdata® is used by major fire and emergency services across the world to provide invaluable and timely advice in the event of chemical spillages, fires and contamination incidents.
The free app provides access to one full record, to demonstrate the full capabilities of the system, this can be found by searching for the ‘Chlorine’ record or document number 5. Existing subscribers can unlock full access by obtaining an Organisation ID directly from NCEC and logging in to their organisation’s account. Contact us by email, email@example.com or via our website https://the-ncec.com/en/emergency-response/chemdata-database
• Simple and easy-to-use chemical and chemical hazard identification
• Incident commanders can access chemical information from anywhere in the world (no internet connection required)
• Helps to mitigate the consequences of incidents
• Regularly updated database, so users always have the latest information
• Information is installed on the device, so an internet connection is not required to access data
• Provides the same clear concise advice as the standard Chemdata®
• Powerful search functionality for efficient chemical identification
• UN number, ADR HIN, EAC codes
• Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) requirements
• Physical form information
• Transport classification
• Chemical hazard information (only available to subscribers)
• Reactivity guidance (only available to subscribers)
• Fire, decontamination and first aid advice (only available to subscribers)
• Precautions information including large and small spill advice (only available to subscribers)
• Environmental data (only available to subscribers)
• Physical properties (only available to subscribers)
• Add private notes and comments against chemical records (only available to subscribers)
• Sync private notes and comments with your organisation’s central Chemdata® solution (only available to subscribers)
Designed and continuously maintained by emergency responders from NCEC, one of the world's leading chemical emergency centres, Pocket Chemdata® is one of the most trusted sources of chemical information available. Content is updated approximately twice a year to ensure responders have access to up-to-date information.
If your organisation handles chemicals and you need to know their risks, Chemdata® is simply a 'must have'.
Don't waste valuable time trawling the net - trust Chemdata® for clear and concise information on more than 61,600 substances, at your fingertips.
We would really like to know what you think about Pocket Chemdata®, so please visit www.chemdata.co.uk to provide feedback or ask questions. Alternatively, you can email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Chemdata® and Pocket Chemdata® have been developed for NCEC by Ark Software Ltd and Payot Ltd.