The Artec Remote allows you to instantly link to your Artec Ray via WiFi, scan from any Android device, and quickly save the data to an SD-card.
Here are the specific features you have with the app:
- Specify the scan resolution in the simple settings mode
- In the advanced settings mode, you specify the sensitivity, horizontal/vertical resolution, turn scanning sounds on and off, and turn the scan texture (color) on and off
- Generate a quick scene preview
- Select one area or multiple areas to scan
- Start scanning these areas using the specified settings
- Save the data to an SD-card.
The app also displays scanner status, battery charge, and available disk space on the SD-card.