Cost Track is a simple and easy-to-use app for tracking income and expenses and handling your budget!
Cost Track allows you to:
- Use your money wisely
- Keep track of your personal and family budget
- Quickly enter your income and expenses
- View income and expenses grouped by category and location
- Know exactly where your money goes, how to save money and where to get the best deals
- View your current balance for all accounts and each one separately and know the amount of money you currently have
- Save your spending history where you can always find the required entry
An overview of key features:
• Cost sheets
- A cost sheet is a list of entries (income and expenses) grouped by various features, for example, accounts (Cash, Debit Card, Bank Account, PayPal, WebMoney, etc.) or events (Wedding, Summer Holidays, Apartment Renovation, etc.)
- Create and manage as many cost sheets as you need*
- Each cost sheet can have its own currency
- The app calculates and displays your overall balance and statistics in the base currency
- Remove a cost sheet from tracking if you don’t want it to impact your overall balance and statistics
- Make transfers between cost sheets in various currencies
• Income and Expenses
- Create new entries in seconds specifying a category as the only required field
- Change date and time of your entries, add a comment to know exactly when and how you spend your money
- Specify a location to see where you spend your money and also get statistics by location
- Add a photo of a paper receipt, a product, etc. to your entries
- Calculate your expenses with the built-in calculator
- Convert currencies directly in the Expenses
• Sync via Dropbox for joint budget management*
• The app supports more than 150 different currencies and automatically updates currency exchange rates
• The app contains more than 25 pre-installed income and expenses categories. You can change, delete, or add new categories to customize them in a convenient way
• Statistics – view statistics of your income and expenses grouped by time, category, and location
• Diagrams – get a visual image of your income and expenses
• Customize your statistics and diagrams in a convenient way using a filter
• Create CSV reports
• Search entries by description, category, and location
*Please note that the free version is intended to provide users a preview of the functions of the app. It has a limited number of cost sheets and entries (5 cost sheets and 20 entries in a cost sheet), no synchronization feature (via Dropbox) for joint budget management. To remove all restrictions, please upgrade to the full version with a one-time purchase or buy a subscription (monthly or annual).
The current subscription price is specified on the purchase screen of the app. Payment will be charged to your Google Account at the confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription automatically renews every month, and the annual subscription automatically renews every year, being charged to your Google Account, unless cancelled.
If you like Cost Track, please take a moment to rate it in the Google Play!
Leave your comments and suggestions through the "Feedback" section in the settings, then we'll be able to get in touch with you, solve your problems or answer your questions.