LeaderTask - a task-manager for personal and team work.
Thousands of users and businesses use the LeaderTask service every day to achieve their goals and be productive.
Use LeaderTask to:
• Write down all tasks and tasks as soon as you think about them
• Stay on top of all your business and complete tasks from anywhere in the world without the Internet thanks to offline mode
• Break down large and complex tasks into subtasks and build a tree structure from them in order to quickly achieve the desired result
• Monitor the implementation of personal affairs and assignments to the team
• Remember important appointments and events thanks to reminders and notifications
• Distribute all your tasks in a diary
• Complete projects independently or in a team on time
• See personal progress and team performance with the built-in Productivity feature
• Prioritize tasks and highlight the main thing among them thanks to labels and colors
• Attach files of any extension to tasks to always have everything you need with you
• Effectively apply the GTD planning system in practice
• Customize the glider for your goals and objectives individually
• Create goals and objectives in the calendar for any period of time: day, week, month, quarter, year.
• Discuss task details and assignments with employees in the built-in chat using voice messages
• Control the instructions of your team
• Create checklists with shopping lists, sequence of execution and more
• Set tasks to repeat, thereby simplifying the execution of regular tasks. Repetitive tasks will help automate work
ВЂ Create tasks with a voice, so as not to be distracted from the main
• Add notes with one touch
🔔 The task tracker is available on all platforms: iOS, iPad, macOS, Windows, Android, Web.
🎯 You will quickly fall in love with the LeaderTask organizer for its fast synchronization, availability on all platforms, functionality, ease of use and the ability to build work using any of the most popular time management technologies.
🕑 LeaderTask has all the necessary functionality to organize any time management methodology: Getting Things Done (GTD) by David Allen, Agile, AutoFocus, DIT (Do It Tomorrow), SCRUM, Brian Tracy's Time Management System, Pareto Principle and many, many others.
✅ We are glad that you are joining the community of effective people who achieve their goals and use LeaderTask for self-organization! Control the chaos in your personal and work affairs.
Features of the task manager functionality:
Assigning tasks, as well as teamwork on common projects is available in a paid version from 2 users
Start using your LeaderTask absolutely free!