can allso be used with non Rooted devices.
Get access to all your files and folders.
- Support for 30 languages
- Complete Android File manager
- Easy & Powerful
- Gestures support
- Root Support -Explore root folders
- Apps backup - Backup apps to your sd card
- Task Killer - View & kill processes to free memory
And many more options.
*Full root access for copy and delete.
*Zip and compress files and folders.
*Access media and more.
*included an advanced task killer.
*complete search system.
The free version is Ad supported with descret ads.
If you like this Explorer please rate and comment,
* Follow Android latest theme and design guideline.
* Multiple resolution support.
* Elegant icons for 150+ different file types, toolbar and menu items
* Support 28 languages
* Support both light and dark theme
* Cut, copy, paste and cancellable progress dialog
* List and grid view for file explorer
* Compress and decompress support
* Search and share files
* Multiple selection and sorting support
* Thumbnail for photo, pictures and apk files
* Support both local and remote(LAN/SMB) file system
* Support FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV
* Support cloud storage including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Yandex Disk and Ubuntu One
* Play streaming media from LAN/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without download
* Support FTP file sharing, access device files freely without data cable
* Support file shortcut on Home screen for easily access
* Built-in text editor, image gallery and swf player
* Fully tested on Nexus5, Xoom, Nexus7 and Nexus10
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian
● Dual-pane tree view
● Root, FTP, SMB, Sqlite, Picasa, Zip, Rar, 7zip explorer
● Disk Map - see which files consume most space on your disk - http://bit.ly/xp-dmap
● Cloud storage access: Google Drive™, Dropbox, Box.net, Mega.co.nz ***, OneDrive, Webdav, Yandex.disk, MediaFire, SugarSync, Dump Truck, Copy.com
● SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and SSH Shell - http://bit.ly/xp-ssh ***
● Application manager
● WiFi file sharing *** - http://bit.ly/xp-wifi
● Manage files from a PC web browser *** - http://bit.ly/xp-web
● Favorite folders
● Built-in viewers for images, video, audio, text
● Hex viewer
● Fast Image viewer with zoom and slide to previous/next images
● Thumbnails for images and video as well as for various file types (depending on associated application)
● Multi-selection - always available, yet not disturbing
● View APK files as ZIP
● Share - send files by Bluetooth, email, or whatever the device supports, from any location
● Configurable buttons and key shortcuts
● Seamless work with Zip (as if it was normal folder)
*** marked features are paid - they require donation
X-plore allows you to see inside of your Android device. And also outside.
This is a dual-pane explorer, there are two folders shown at same time, and common operation such as copying files are done from one pane to another.
And X-plore shows folder hierarchy in a tree view for clear orientation and fast switching to other location.
You may explore internals of the device, and if you're power user and have your device rooted, you can make changes to system data - backup files, remove unwanted applications, etc.
If you're standard user, you may choose to hide internal memory from view and be sure not to mess with system.
You can comfortably see contents of mass memories on your device, or possibly attached USB memory stick.
Simple app manager allows to see, run, copy, share, uninstall and further explore installed applications.
WiFi file sharing
Access files on your Android device from other Android devices over WiFi.
Access from a PC web browser
Manage files on your Android device from your PC.
Access to FTP and FTPS (secure FTP) servers is supported.
Multiple servers may be configured.
X-plore can display shared folders on other computers in LAN.
X-plore can access various web storage "Cloud" servers, and access their files.
You need to have account in supported web service, then you can access your files stored online through X-plore.
Supported is also SSH File Transfer (SFTP) and Terminal shell emulator.
Main operations are related to managing files and folders - viewing, copying, moving, deleting, compressing to Zip, extracting, renaming, sharing, and more.
X-plore can list images in Picasa albums, download them, create albums, upload and delete photos, edit captions.
SQLite database viewer
X-plore can show SQLite database files (those with .db extension) as expandable list of tables, each table containing list of rows and columns with database entries.
Main interaction is done by touch screen, clicking on folders or files to open files, or long-click to open context menu which contains options which can be done on particular clicked item, or multiple selected items.
Multi-selection allows to do operation on more files at once. Files can be selected by clicking check box. It is also possible to select all files in a folder, or clear selection, by clicking parent folder's check box.
Opening file may mean to use one of built-in viewer for most popular file types: images, audio, video and text.
Or you may configure X-plore to use system application for opening files, in which case system-predefined application that can open particular file is launched.
Archives (currently supported are Zip, Rar and 7zip) are displayed as other folders.
Additional interaction is possible by button bar, which is between two panes, and is fully configurable.
- Open Source
- Ad Free (Forever)
- Awesome (like you!)
- IceCream Sandwich (ICS) compatible
Coming soon in 1.3 (pre ICS)
- GMail Integration
- Unzipping Functionality
Coming soon 3.0 (ICS)
- Multi select
- More awesomeness
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/FileExplorer
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/FileExplorer
It provides access to pictures, music, video, documents, and other files on both your Android devices and your computers.
* File explorer: manage your documents like you do on your desktop or laptop;
* Access your home PC shared documents on network;
* Functions as your FTP or SFTP client for internet connections;
* Application manager: switching to other programs, uninstall or view any app's system management page. Launched applications are also in the taskbar;
* Built-in media viewer and player for various media formats, including photos, music, and videos;
* Thumbnails for APKs and images;
* Built-in ZIP support allows you to decompress or extract ZIP files;
* Kill running tasks, increase memory and speed up your device;
* Supports tabs and side-by-side windows, so you can open multiple folders at the same time;
1) when you start from the main screen, which acts as a normal file browser.
2) when you start from another application, in this case acts as a file selector that allows the user to select any type and number of files.
It is useful so that other applications can avoid the need to build a utility for selection of images, videos or any other files.
It has the usual functions of a file explorer:
Open, Share, Search, Show Details, Copy, Move, Rename, Zip, Unzip, Sort by, View By, Create new file or folder, etc..
It also allows application management, creating shortcuts to folders and of course the multi-selection.
Note: This version is not designed for tablets, is being used the default compatibility mode. Soon we will create a design for tablets.
Thank you for trusting us.
- Copy, Move whole subdirs
- Drag & Drop (long press on file icon, move icon)
- Inplace rename, create directories
- Delete (no recycle bin)
- Zip and unzip, unrar
- Properties dialog, change permissions
- Built-in text editor
- Search function (also for text)
- Select/unselect groups of files
- Select by tapping on file icons
- Select range: Long tap+release on icon
- List of installed Apps (built-in plugin)
- FTP and SFTP client (plugin)
- WebDAV (Web folders) (plugin)
- LAN access (plugin)
- Plugins for cloud services: Google Drive, Microsoft Live, Dropbox
- Root support for the main functions (optional)
- Send files via Bluetooth (OBEX)
- Thumbnails for pictures
- Two panels side by side, or virtual two panel mode
- Directory history
- Media player which can stream directly from LAN, WebDAV and cloud plugins
- Configurable button bar for changing directories, internal commands, launching apps, and sending shell commands
- Simple help function in English, German, Russian, Ukrainian and Czech
- Optimizations for visually impaired, like text for icons
- Supported languages of the main program: English, German, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
- Public translation via http://crowdin.net/project/total-commander
About the new permission "SuperUser":
This permission is now requested to make Total Commander work better on rooted devices. It tells the SuperUser app that Total Commander suports root functions. It has no effect if your device is not rooted. Root functions allow Total Commander to write to system folders like /system or /data. You will be warned before anything is written if the partition is write protected.
You can find some more information here:
For Wiki or Q/A, please reference this page:
If you have any issue for the app, please leave a message on this page:
It can quickly find and edit all the music, videos, apps, documents and files within your device.
- File Manager-- Supports single / Multiple options, Cut/ Copy/ Paste, Create, Delete, Rename, Share, and sending via bluetooth.
- File Search -- Search files quickly and accurately, search support for all file types.
- Application Manager-- Uninstall, detailed app check, create shortcuts.
- Disk Analysis --Quickly and accurately analyze disk usage, logical memory usage.
- View format--Conveniently switch between list and grid viewing formats.
The simplest and most easy to use Android file browsing management tool.
* Application backup
* Multi-select file supported.
* Show list of files with thumbnails for images.
* Move, copy, rename, and delete files.
* Create, delete, copy directories (folders).
* Zip / Unzip file or folder.
* Search file
* Sorting types: Alphabetical, Type, Size,...
* Share file to email, socials network.
* Choose file to other applications, like Gmail, to attach files.
* Support for many file types such as: .png, .jpg, .mp3, .xls, .doc, ...
* Compare with tablets
* Multi language: English, Russian, Deutsch, German, Vietnamese, Turkish, Slovak, Italian, Polish,...
Lightweight、fast and easy file manager,it's very suitable for mobile phone and tablet.
√ A easy to manage your mobile phone and tablet PC file browser;
√ Friendly interface and simple, no complex elements, easy to navigate;
√ Load faster, easier, and faster;
√ Click on the file to start immediately file;
√ Support internal and external memory card;
√ Support file copy, cut, paste, delete, rename, batch operations, New operations such;
√ Many new feature is coming soon.
- Browse files and folders (Browsing root and hidden systems files available on rooted devices under su privileges)
- Standard file and folder operations: cut, copy, paste, rename, delete, make new folder.
- Zip and unzip files
- Decompress gzip and rar files
- Search for files and folders
- Simple and intuitive GUI
- Material Design
- Google Navigation Drawer
- Root Access
- Edit/View File Permissions
- External Sd Card support
- File/Folder Creation, Renaming, Copy, Cut, Paste
- Image Previews
- Show Hidden Files
- Directory Shortcuts
- Specialized File Icon Previews
- File Sharing
- Unzip/extract Files
- Zip files
- Copy/Past Multiple Files
- Printing(KitKat+ only)
- DashClock Extension
- Select a File/Folder by tapping it's icon
- Root Functions (Modify folders/files that require root permission)
- *** Donations! *** Support the developers with an in app purchase! (Accessible in the settings menu)
Follow @BallerApps on twitter!
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet the developers (@Team_Shirwa) and (@A_Kiniyalocts) on twitter!
- Developers -
Shirwa Mohamed (https://plus.google.com/u/0/+ShirwaMohamed)
Anthony Kiniyalocts (https://plus.google.com/u/0/+AnthonyKiniyalocts)
Icons designed by Miloš Mirković (https://plus.google.com/u/0/+MilošMirković).
Introducing - Fast, Slick and useful Ultimate File Manager!!
This will redefines your android file management with amazing experience.
“Ultimate File Manager is lightweight and extremely minimalistic - File manager will make your life easy”,it allows to browse internal and external device
storages with a pretty-looking interface and also manage your folders,pictures, music, videos and documents on the device.
We understood that with potentially thousands of files on your mobile device, it is often hard to find the one that you are looking for but now it is easy to find and manage your files and the minimalistic UI lets you get to what you want, when you want!! and one of the useful function of the Ultimate File explorer app is
the ability to zip and unzip files straight from the application.
- Minimalistic UI and slick designs
- Very easy usability
- Optimised for HD tablets
- Cut, copy, paste and enhanceable progress dialogue
- Compress and decompress support
- Multiple resolution support
- Search files very easily
- Multiple selection and sorting support
- Thumbnail for photo, video and apk files
- Support all basic operations for file/folder
- Preview thumbnails for image files
- Zip and unzip files directly in the app
- Based on Android tablet new feature and theme
- High definition(1280*800+) support
* New Design
* Some minor bug fixed
* App Icon changed.
* Design changed.
* AdFree version added.
* Some features added.
* Bug fixes.
* Unwanted crash fixed
* Spanish, Russian, Romanian, Chinese language support
* Rar file extraction added
* Some important feature added
* Bug Fixes
* English, German, France, Japanese language support
* Performance improvement
* Bug Fixes
ALREADY A FAN? CONNECT WITH US
- Like us: http://facebook.com/innorriors
- Follow us: http://twitter.com/innorriors
- Visit us: http://www.innorriors.com
* Featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola! The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 1 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, transfer, download, upload, delete, copy, rename, stream and manage files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
"Best couple of bucks I ever spent." - Top app of 2011 - from Android Central's Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. Multiple batch file uploads and downloads to save you time when transferring many files at once from your computer to your Android device or vice-versa;
3. Backup your entire SD card or just backup individual directories with one simple click – for example, backup all your photos just by downloading the Camera directory!
4. Download a streaming media playlist to allow you to quickly flick through and stream all the stored media files in a directory into a media player on your computer. This is a unique feature not offered by other apps;
5. Create brand new directories and delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files - the perfect file manager;
6. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
7. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
8. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
9. It is also uniquely an installer, so automatically install app files with just once click in the web browser;
10. With with one simple click you can set any audio file on your device to become your ringtone;
11. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
12. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
13. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
14. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
15. Ability to configure the port settings;
16. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
17. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
18. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
19. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
20. LOTS more features in development;
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
Now Enjoy You Favorite Chess Game Absolutely Free With awesome Features..
*Smooth And Nicely Designed User Interface To Enjoy The Game..
* You Can Play
-Human VS Computer Mode With Awesome Artificial Intelligence Engine
-Human VS Human Mode To Enjoy The Game With Your Friends
-Online Multiplayer Mode To Play With Thousands Of Players Online Via Chess Game Servers
-Auto Save Game
-View Game Offers In Online Mode
-Custom Time Limit For Moves
*Chat Feature, You Can Also Chat With Your Online Opponents..
Now BackUp/Send/Restore/Delete Apps On The Go..
*Can Backup/Share/Restore/Delete Single or Multiple Apps in One Click.
*Compatible With Latest Version Of Android 5.0
*Awesome, Fast, Smooth, Clean and Convenient User Interface.
*No ROOT Access Required.
*Easily Back-Up/Extract apk of Installed Applications With Just A Simple Click.
*Easily Send Multiple Apps Via Bluetooth or Email and So On...
*Single or Multiple App Uninstall Feature.
*Restore Apps Section:
-View Already Extracted Apps
-Restore single or multiple Extracted Apps in one click from within the App
-Delete single or multiple Extracted Apk's in one click from within the App
*Ability To Select Your Desired Backup Path To Anywhere In The Internal Or External Memory Easily.
*Shows Whether An App Is Already extracted or not.
*Keeps Backup of Different Versions Of Apps Separately.
*Displays User-Apps And System-Apps Separately So That You Can Find Any App Quickly.
*Sorts The List Of Apps In Alphabetical Order To Make Finding Any App More Easier.
*MultiSelect Option To Extract Many or All Apks At a Time.
*Search Option To Find Any App Easily.
*Displays ProgressBar While Extraction.
*Displays The Details Of Every Installed App:
-App Name, App Icon, Size, Version, Package Name,Install/Backup Status
*Renames The Extracted App/Apk As, "App Name(Version)(PackageName).apk",
NOTE: The Extracted Apk's Are Stored In "APKBACKUP" Folder.
Why Extraction or Backup failed??
Answer: In 99% Cases Backup/Extraction fails Because of Full Memory i.e No Memory Space left in your Selected Storage Media..
Here comes an excellent cleaning tool,privacy manager and memory booster for Android..
Safe guard your privacy,speed up and optimize your Android device with simple operations..
*Junk File Cleaning
-Delete cache and residual files to reclaim memory and improve your device performance.
-Free up memory(RAM) and speed your device.
-Clean privacy record easily like call records,browser records,clipboard records,google search records,etc.
-Uninstall unwanted apps or bloatware.
-Root Users can also enable/disable boot apps(i.e start up apps).
*Internal Storage and Sd Card Clean
-Analyzes Memory and Shows how your storage is used and helps to remove empty folders,thumbnails,unwanted bigfiles etc.
Now At Last You Managed To Escape From The jail Through The Woods,
You Have To Run As Fast As You Can,
Dodge Every Obstacle to Evade The Police..
*Characters And Power Ups To Enhance Your GamePlay..
*Achievements And Missions To Challenge Your Friends..
*Power Up Shop To Upgrade The Power Ups And Complete Achievements And Missions Easily..
*Smooth Optimized Gameplay..
*Much More To Come..
*Recommended Ram 1GB..
With A Fast And Rich User Interface Having A lot Of Features..
Now No Need To Register A new Account Use Your Existing Facebook/Google/Windows Account To Get Started..
*Chat Using Your Facebook Account ,Google Account or Windows Account Hassle Free..
*Rich User Interface Supporting Both Dark(Halo) and Light Themes..
*Use Many Social Accounts At Single Place, e.g Two Facebook Accounts simultaneously in a single messenger..
*Nicely Organised Contact List With Options To Add/Remove/Edit Contacts.
*Uniquely Designed Contact Search System..
-Slide To Switch Between Chats
-Chat History,Export Chat to Sd Card
-Integration Into Phones Contacts