This is an advanced offline tool for mechanical engineers with its engineering calculations, technical library with 3D mechanic models.It is ideal for mechanical engineers who work on installation projects and in machine manufacturing/production departments and also for engineering students.
Mechanical Library and TOLAN3D Viewing System
• Pillow blocks
• Bolt & Nut,
• Measuring Tools
• Able to display your own STL files on your device.
• According to TS source data, "Detailed Heat Loss Calculation"
• Natural Gas Installation Calculations
• Ventilation Calculations (You can view inserts in 3D with the TOLAN3D system.)
• Auxiliary Calculations (Pipe diameter, circulation pump and hydroforming calculations)
Hydraulic & Pneumatic Calculations
• Piston Cylinder Calculations
• Pump Calculations
• Accumulator Calculations
• Pipe Calculations
• Engine Calculations
• Temperature and Pressure Loss Calculations
• Air Consumption Calculations
• Force Calculations
• Welding Calculation; Welding Heat Input Calculations
• Reinforced concrete steel bar (quantity) / (area) comparison calculation.
• Tolerance and Fittings Calculator and Geometric Tolerances
• Theoretical Calculations(Bernoulli, Young's module, Differential pressure calculation etc.)
• A total of 15 mechanical property values for 73 materials can be easily accessed at any time.
• Material notes : Iron-Carbon Phase Diagram, Elastic-Plastic Diag. Stress-Strain Diag.
• Convert between hundreds of units in 26 different categories with Unit Converter.
• You can save the results of your calculations in PDF format and view them alternasyon.