Do you know the formula of ammonia? Or hydrogen peroxide? What is the structure of benzene?
Learn 200 chemical substances that are studied in introductory and advanced chemistry classes:
* systematic and trivial names;
* structures and formulas;
* organic, inorganic, and organometallic compounds;
* from acids and oxides to hydrocarbons and alcohols;
* two levels: 100 easy and 100 difficult chemicals.
Choose the game mode:
* Spelling quizzes (easy and hard).
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options).
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute).
A learning tool:
The app is translated into 9 languages, including English, German, Spanish, and many others. So you can learn the names of the chemical compounds in any of them.
It is a perfect app for every student preparing for the chemistry classes, exams, or even for chemistry olympiads.