Learn names and formulas of all important inorganic acids, polyatomic ions and their salts. An app is suitable for everyone: from high school students to chemistry professors.
Take a quiz or use the table as a reference.
* 70+ inorganic acids: from Sulfuric H2SO4 to Hydrazoic HN3.
* 50+ anions and cations: from Chloride Cl(-) to Hydrazinium N2H5(+).
* 50+ salts: from Potassium nitrate KNO3 to Ammonium hexachloroplatinate (NH4)2PtCl6.
Choose the game mode:
* Spelling quizzes.
* Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options).
* Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute).
A learning mode:
The app is translated into 9 languages, including English, German, French, and many others. So you can learn the names of the acids and ions in any of them.
This app is ideal for those studying inorganic chemistry.