This is a picture quiz about 155 famous monuments and buildings. Guess the names of man-made structures––bridges and towers, temples and statues––from all over the world. From the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Washington Monument to the Leaning Tower of Pisa and Space Needle in Seattle.
The monuments are divided into 2 levels of difficulty.
1) Those that are easier to guess: such as the Eiffel Tower in Paris and the Statue of Liberty in New York.
2) Monuments that are known only to the experienced travelers: Roman Theatre of Mérida (Spain), Kizhi Pogost in Karelia (Russia), and Uffizi in Florence (Italy).
Choose the game mode:
1) Spelling quizzes (easy and hard) - guess the word letter by letter.
2) Multiple-choice questions (with 4 or 6 answer options). It’s important to remember that you have only 3 lives.
3) Time game (give as many answers as you can in 1 minute) - you should give more than 25 correct answers to get a star.
Two learning tools:
* Flashcards to browse all questions without guessing.
* List of all monuments in the app.
The app is translated into 15 languages, including English, German, Spanish, and many others. So you can learn the names of the famous landmarks in any of these languages.
Advertisements can be removed by an in-app-purchase.
This is an excellent quiz for travelers: Do you know this royal palace? What is the name of that castle? Start the game and it will guide you around the world and its wonders!