My comment after 1 year: Iruna is my 1st MMORPG and I still enjoy it. Difficulty: 1/5 (easy but requires patience) World/Lore: 4/5 (massive content) Customization: 5/5 Graphics: 5/5 (Low-Res means it's perfect for even older devices) Updates: 5/5 However, there's one glaring issue of HACKS. I suggest to DISALLOW LOGINS FROM ROOTED DEVICES AND EMULATORS. Until you guys address this critical issue, Asobimo will NEVER live up to it's vision of being the best in mobile gaming.
The game pretty smooth to play now. Since many bugs are fixed. But learning pet skill by random is sucks!
After I updated.. I have sone issues with force backing... Before the update didn't suffered from this but now... I do pls check this
Great game. Although I wish there was a way to earn coins in game. Maybe I'm only thinking this cause need a stat reset boom XD
Pls fix auto force close the app in 30 mins why?
Can't be minimized and keeps on crushing.
- Added "Raid: Iron Soldier and Thunderclaps" in Port Spargas!
- Anniversary Event will be held.
- Only for April! Special Bonus on Total Days of Login will be held.
- White day Buff has been ended.
- Adjustment -
- Skill "Overclock" adjustments:
- Added preview function that can be checked before using the Item.
- Event Information -
- White Day Event has started!
- Added White Day Quests in "Rokoko City", "Teschen Highlands".
- Hinamatsuri Event will start!