The smart ASPION G-Log shock sensors are intelligent data loggers for logging shock / impact / vibration, climate data such as temperature and humidity as well as simple orientation visualisation during transports. Read out the sensor data quickly and easily with the free app - instantly get an overview and details of recorded transport events!
Overview of app functions:
- Readout via NFC: Hold your smartphone directly to a sensor - for all ASPION data loggers
- Additional readout via BLE: Over a distance of several metres - for ASPION G-Log 2 data loggers in blue housing
- Traffic light function when threshold values are exceeded
- Display of shocks / vibrations in all three axes
- Additional shock details in milliseconds from the first and 8 further highest shocks
- Climate data (temperature, humidity) and a live view for ASPION G-Log 2
- Display of orientation
- Stopping the data logger with PIN protection
- Sending of the data analysis by e-mail
- Advanced features with ASPION Premium service like activating ASPION G-Log 2 data loggers via app, automatic data transfer when read out and more
Get to know all the possibilities of smart transport monitoring with ASPION data loggers: https://www.aspion.de/en.
Note: When reading via BLE, the Android operating system version 6 or higher requires access to location services.