The EpiCenter App was designed to make navigating life with a food allergy easier by providing support during an allergic reaction, helping manage your auto-injectors, and connecting you with resources in the online community.
- Locate the nearest hospital(s) during an emergency
- Simultaneously call emergency services and send an SMS alert to your emergency contacts with your GPS location. Add up to 30 emergency contacts to your profile
- Display a medical I.D. and translated "help" message through our inclusion of Equal Eats emergency cards
- Translate food allergy in 50 languages. Access food allergy translations for 500+ allergens & sync your Equal Eats account
- Track your epinephrine's expiration date
- Track your food allergy symptoms via the Teal Personal Allergy Assistant
- Connect with resources in the community like safe-to-eat food, blogs, podcasts, news, & FDA updates
AssureTech, LLC was founded members the food allergy community & continues to partner with like-minded organizations to connect users with as many resources as possible.