Very good overall. Chose this as one of the few organizers to include contacts. Couple of minor problems, when entering birthdays app displays the day before and today's day/date doesn't update on agenda widget until calendar is synched. But overall, easy to use and useful app. Upped to 5 stars as developers are so helpful and respond to issues raised and emails promptly.
Help? What is and why storing a note in trees, siblings, tags, leaves etc and not just in alphabetical order and category. Why so unnecessarily not KISS.
I have purchased this app but on reinstall It's free version and unable to restore my paid version. Please fix it.
Outstanding Calendar. There's a lot to this program. I have the portable version for my Windows. Fun to use, cool + colorful.
Still syncing notes doesn't work. I sent a detailed email. Maybe it's me. But I'm a pretty normal user. I only get 3 folders coming over from about 30 plus on Google drive. Then in one folder every time I sync I get duplicates of one note. I've uninstalled reinstalled, purged data etc.
All was great until I finished migrating my info. Was working outside the app and all went goofy. Some items disappeared, others multiplied. Edited tasks in gmail, and yup, it did it again. I'm upset. Because I enjoyed the interface. Wish I didn't buy pro. Lost a lot of time.
- Undo feature for deleted items and for completed tasks
- Share appointments and tasks
- Assign priority, category, tags for tasks/events and tags for all the other types of items when long tapping on them
- Choose whether to delete only future appointments from the series
- Synchronization of notes with Google Drive should now be even more consistent
- Ability to remove a contact’s photo in edit mode
- Autodetect of phone numbers and links in the notes field
- Improved search in notes
#1 Contacts manager: transfer, backup, sync, sharing & Dialer for professionals
Making CalDAV/CardDAV great again! Contact/calendar/task/iCloud synchronization