Google Sync issue When new event is created in EssentialPIM, it correctly gets synced with Google. However when event is deleted from EssentialPIM , it does not get deleted from Google even after syncing multiple times. This happened for all the events that I have deleted from EssentialPIM.
Finally! Contacts that sync Used it on PC for years, can selectively sync with pc on home network without going to cloud for security. WORKS beautifully- only wish it had their email to use their auto sorting.
Sync between Epim Pro Android and Epim Pro Desktop put all calender info (including public holidays etc), to-do's and appointments on Januari 1st 2017. Better than a few years ago when the sync didn't work at all , hence 2 stars.
Great app I am really liking this app so far. It does everything I need in a PIM. The link up between contacts and calendar is useful for me although I am not going to sync information between devices.
I use it for couple of years now and the fact that I can sync it with my computer so easily makes it really easy to use and update . Simple and eficient interface
Es aplicación me gusta Puedes con esta apliacion ver tu información en un solo lugar
- Search in notes is no more case sensitive for Unicode languages on Android 4.x
- Improved synchronization of notes with Google Drive
- Fixed issue with reminders showing up earlier on some devices
- Improved synchronization of passwords with Windows version of EssentialPIM
- Fixed wrong week numbers in the week view in calendar
- Moving of notes from one tab to another now functions properly
- Couple of other minor fixes and improvements